Swimming

Word count: 554

It was a nice sunny Summer day and you were spending the day at Anne's house in the pool for one of Harry's family barbeques. Harry's cousins hadn't arrived yet so he was in the water all alone and you were tanning on the side.
It was quiet and peaceful until you heard Harry say, "Oh come on Y/N, the water isn't that bad." He said as he quickly dunked underwater, shortly floating back up and pushing his long wet locks back off of his forehead.
"No thanks babe I'm good." You said sweetly as you layed back in the pool chair, trying to work on your tan. Harry stood quiet for a few minutes, you assumed he was swimming still, but then the sun suddenly disappeared. You opened your eyes and found Harry standing over you. "Excuse me sir," You said sarcastically, "You're blocking my sun." He smirked and placed his wet hand on your leg, you flinched at bit at how cold his hand was on your warm skin. "Please babe, it's no fun without you." He pouted, his lip poked out in a pout and he crossed his arms over his chest, scrunching up his shoulders. You chuckled a bit and peered over his shoulder at the pool. "I'd rather tan babe." You said as nicely as you could. His eyebrows furrowed and a huge grin formed over his face, "You've left me no choice."
You knew exactly what he was going to do and before you could react his soaking wet torso was pressed up against yours. You squealed at the sudden coldness and he wrapped his arms around you, making sure you were soaked. "I hate you!" You yelled out jokingly. He pressed his moist lips to your cheek before pulling himself off of you. You sighed and got up off of the chair and followed Harry into the pool.
As soon as you stepped inside you shivered slightly, Harry had already dived in ahead of you into the water. You took another step inside of the pool and then sucked it up and completely submerged yourself underwater. You popped your head back up and searched around for Harry.
"Harry? Where the hell are you?" You soon felt two strong arms wrap around your torso and pulling you against his bare chest. He turned you around so you were facing him and you pushed a few wet strands of hair out of your face. He smiled and pressed his forehead against yours, his eyes never leaving yours. God damn did you love his eyes, they melted you from the inside out.
You swiftly pressed your lips up against his and melted into his grip, your arms soon snaked their way around his neck causing you to stand on your tippy toes to reach. His hands slid down to your butt and propped you up against his torso, instinctively your legs wrapped around his body and you deepened the kiss.
A few moments later the gate slammed shut and the miscellaneous calls from Harry's cousins and other relatives filled the backyard. Your alone time was cut short. Harry quickly placed you back in the water and kissed your cheek softly before getting out of the water to greet his relatives, dragging you along.

Imagineharoldstyles on Tumblr