Love bites

Word count: 335

You woke up at 12 in the afternoon to the smell of pancakes trailing up the stairs from the kitchen. You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and pulled out one of Harry's old band shirts and slipped it on before you made your way down the stairs to find Harry making pancakes in his boxers. You tiptoed over to him and slid your hands around his waist and rested your chin on his bare back. "Good morning love." He purred as he flipped a pancake. He turned around and kissed your lips softly. "Wow, did I do that?" He said as he pushed your hair behind your shoulder to examine the rather large purple love bite on your neck.
You nodded as you grabbed more batter from the counter and poured it into the pan. "It doesn't hurt does it?" He said as he bit down on his lower lip. "No not at all." You said reassuringly. He became quite proud of himself, almost cheeky about it. He kissed the bruise on your neck lightly before placing a couple pancakes on a plate and handing it over to you. You poured 2 glasses of orange juice and placed them on the table as Harry made a plate for himself and sat next to you. Throughout your breakfast, Harry kept peeking over at you and smiling. He was looking at what he had done and he was so proud of it. You began laughing every time he peered up from his pancakes. You bit down on your lower lip and said, "You know babe, I should get to give you one of these as well...it's only fair." You purred at him. He smirked and gestured for you to come over to him. You sat down on top of his lap and began leaving light kisses up and down his jawline, then you began to bite onto his neck. Lets just say, you both had a wonderful breakfast.

Imagineharoldstyles on Tumblr