First time out as a group

Word Count: 431

Finally being able to see your boyfriend perform live was an experience you didn't want to forget and what better way than to spend it with 3 of your good friends. After years of watching the boys perform on television and online you finally had a steady job that allowed you to take extended vacations and that meant you could go with Harry on tour for a few days. Although you did have to do some work for your job while on vacation, it was a small price to pay to finally be able to see Harry perform live.
Sophia, Perrie, Eleanor and yourself waited patiently in the crowd while waiting for your boyfriends to come on stage. All four of you were buzzing with excitement and nerves. The boys were used to performing but it didn't stop the four of you from worrying for them.
The arena began to darken which meant that the opening video was about to roll and soon the boys would be on stage. The four of you wound up grabbing hands and holding them while they finally came on stage. The crowd went crazy and you watched your boyfriend's face light up when he looked at the crowd.
"How is everyone doing tonight?!" Harry said with a rather large smile on his face. The crowed replied. "Thank you all for coming we're gonna have a great time tonight!" Harry continued and the music for the first song began. The boys began to perform their first song for the night. Their vocals were of course up to par as usual and you were extremely happy that you could come. While you watched you saw Harry search through the crowd for your face and when he spotted you he winked. You rolled your eyes jokingly and he ran off to the other end of the stage.
Their first song finished and then Liam began to speak. "We have a great crowd tonight and I'm not just saying that because my girlfriend is here..." He teased and Sophia gave him a smile from the crowd. "All of our lovely girlfriends are here tonight and if Niall had a girlfriend she'd be here too." He teased and Niall laughed along at his joke.
"Hi Y/N!" Harry said happily into the microphone like a child at a recital and you laughed while waving at your dork of a boyfriend. A few more comments and jokes later the boys began to sing their second song for the night and you felt super proud of Harry.

Imagineharoldstyles on Tumblr