0.2

"Bow up!"

"Bow up!"

Cassia's grip on her bow tightens, her shoulder blades clenching as she raises it up stiffly. One eye remains closed, the other focusing sharply on the target ahead, letting an arrow slip through the string in a process.

"Ready, aim-" Chiron instructs solemnly, watching the girl intensely, "fire."

And with a release of a breath she didn't know she had been holding, she lets the weapon fly with ease, confidence oozing off her form as the pointed end sticks through the bullseye. Cassia smiles, letting her weapon drop as she turns to her mentor, "how was that?"

"A little sloppy on the execution, your shoulder should've been higher. But, otherwise, you hit it right on the target. You really are your mother's daughter, Cassia." Compliments Chiron with a small smirk, a slight nod of his head indicating that he approves of her years of hard work. After her accident, she was never really in the physical and mental state to pick up her Olympian god-given talent that had saved millions of people from a demigod's wrath. So, to hear that her skills aren't looking the greatest irked her; mangled her confidence in a way where she could stay in the field and practice for hours, but from strict instructions from both Mr. D and Chiron, she was only allowed an hour. Which, of course, frustrated her.

  "This is bullshit, Chiron-" sighs the daughter of Artemis, "let's face it, I'll never be the same. Ever since that.. stupid accident, I've never been able to shoot how I used to."

  "You're still in recovery, my dear-" starts the centaur, "time is healing."

  "Yeah, but how much time can I take before I literally collapse to the floor in boredom? I'm serious. I just drop... dead." Stresses Cassia.

  "Oh, Cassia, always so dramatic." The man pats her shoulder, "you know we can't let you physically exhaust yourself. You just got the okay yesterday, give it a few months."

"Months?" The girl cries, her dark eyes widening, "you're kidding?"

"Oh, I don't joke around, Cassia." The centaur replies, "now, get back to your room and rest up, it's been a little over five minutes passed your restriction. Breakfast should be ready any moment."

She was then left alone after one last scolding glance from her mentor, the girl letting out a tiny aggravated scream as she kicks at the dirt beneath her sneakers as she stalks away.

"So, why did Mr. D summon you?" Grover and Annabeth approach the distressed teen in the middle of camp after hearing the news of Percy getting called over to the main house, "it's not good to get summoned."

"I'm sure it's fine." the blonde haired girl exasperates as they walk alongside each other.

"I'm sure you don't get summoned to the Big House without a major-league screw up." The satyr adds with a shake of his head.