0.5

  "Cass!-" the girl stumbles down the stairs, her stomach in knots, the spirit's words replaying in her brain as if there were a scratch in the records playing on up there. "Cassia!"

The daughter of Artemis didn't know what had come over here; she suddenly felt the strong urge to throw up her breakfast, to give in to her wobbly knees and fall to the ground. None of this could be true. Prophecies aren't true. Right? But, deep down she knew that this wasn't all some horrific nightmare, that she was really destined to save Olympus.. and marry Percy. Her best friend.

"I don't want to talk to you!" The brunette calls over her shoulder as she bursts through the doors of the main house, stumbling over her own two feet, "leave me alone!"

"You know I can't do that, Cass!" Retorts Percy, trying to catch up to the speeding girl, "we need to talk about it!"

"There's nothing to talk about!" She grumbles, pushing passed other campers without an apology, leaving the blue eyed boy to clean up her angered trails, "I'm gonna report you for harassment if you don't leave me the fuck alone!"

"Cassia, stop it-"

"I can't hear you-" the huntress plugs her ears like a child before belting out annoying sounds in order to drown out the inevitable that she would have to face sooner or later, "Blah, blah, la la- oof!"
She was then pulled back into a hard chest, a death grip caging her arms to herself so there was no escaping now.

"You're being a kid-" Percy speaks lowly, flipping her around so they were now facing each other, "there's no avoiding, 'I'm just going to drink and sleep away my problems' this, Cass. We have to talk about it."

The girl frowns, taking her lip between her teeth as she tries to suffocate the emotions that threaten to spill in an embarrassing sob. Cassia was scared, there's no beating around the bush there, and she didn't know how to react. She didn't know whether the fact she were more concerned about Percy risking his life to save Olympus, or that she had to fight with him; all the while.. marry him. There's no denying that the two are already madly in love with each other, something that would establish over time, but marriage? She is only seventeen, still figuring out what she wanted to do with herself. Cassia had no problem spending the rest of her life with Percy, something that she'd day dream about once in a while, but the part that terrified her, absolutely crushed her ego, was whether or not he felt the same.

"I-I don't know what to say-" starts the brunette, "this is crazy, Perc."

"Then don't say anything. Come here." He then envelops his bride-to-be in a hug, something that needed to be shared between the two to clear some tension that was building up inside. He rubs her back lovingly, his cheek on her head as he sways her slightly.

"I'm scared." Admits Cassia.

"Me too." Replies Percy, "if you're not ready to talk about it, it's okay. I understand."