0.6

"Now that's just crazy."

Cassia eyes the electronic device in Annabeth's hand, her dark brows raised in question as she finishes her breathless rant that consisted of running around after the daughter of Artemis who was trying to busy her thoughts with dirty launch to distract from the whole Percy ordeal.

"Will you quit being negative for once and listen?" The blonde stresses alongside Grover, "the Golden Fleece can heal anything.. including Thalia's tree."

"Annabeth, you and I both know it's bullshit-" The brunette retorts, scrubbing away at a T-shirt, "all those... healing stones, crystals, cloths that are specially made to be extra shiny and expensive are cons. They're meant to make a quick buck off of poor half-bloods like you and me."

"But, this is serious-" the blue eyed demi-god exhausts, "without that barrier.. we'll all end up dead. And you know that. You're just in one of your 'Cassia's gotta turn off her feelings mode' which prevents you from thinking straight-" Annabeth sighs as she snatches a pair of underwear from her hands, the brunette opposite her obviously displeased she's been interrupted:
"Okay, you have to wash those now."

"Cass, listen. You're scared, anxious.. I get it, I really do. But you of all people should know how important Thalia was to me.. to us-" Annabeth pauses, watching as Cassia pauses her manic episode to thoroughly listen, "she died for us, Cassia. We can't just let that go down in vain."

A small breath escapes the girl's full lips, a faraway look embedded in the depths of the brown as she seems to be in deep thought. She then nods, turning towards her friends, "you're right. Thalia fought to save us.. the least I can do is find a way to help her. Okay, what do we need to do?"

"It's completely out of the question."

The trio of campers storm after Dionysus as he walks into his office, the drunken man completely brushing off Annabeth's request as she pleas, "If you couId just listen to me for one moment-"

"I am listening-" the bearded god replies, "you want to go on a quest. It must be Thursday."

"I'm serious." Exhausts the daughter of Athena. "I'm absolutely sure that this is gonna work."

Mr. D, once again ignoring the negotiations brought on by the girls, takes a swig from a glass of liquor aging on his desk, "it was such a good year."

"Listen you old dingbat-" Cassia speaks up, her tone firm as she places the iPad in front of their mentor, "the Golden Fleece can heal any living person or thing... including Thalia's tree." Dionysus picks up the electronic, squinting down at the hieroglyphs explaining the healing cloth, "We heal the tree,
we restore the barrier around camp."

"I'm surprised you want to go along with them on this, Mr. Undershirt." The graying man speaks towards Grover."

"Underwood."