0.9

"No, no, this is all my fault

  "No, no, this is all my fault." Cassia's words flow passed her lips without filter, cursing and muttering incoherent phrases that only made sense to herself.

  After a whole discussion about how Luke had taken Grover, Cassia began to pace the steps of the Capitol Building where the four remaining campers had set up base to take a minute and gather their thoughts. The daughter of Artemis refuses to speak her mind, continuing to store the rage inside her brain until it'd inevitably burst in one big meltdown after a day where she forgot to take a rest.

  "Cass, you're waring yourself thin." Percy begins, watching as the girl he loves gnaws on her thumbnail.

  "You're waring yourself thin, oh shut your mouth and stick it up your half-blood hiney." Cassia pauses as she stares down at the three who sit stumped on the steps. She snaps her fingers, a lightbulb seeming to appear above her head, "the Oracle was right! Luke is going after the Fleece, that's why he needs a satyr."

  "But, what does Luke want with the Fleece anyway?" Asks Annabeth.

  Cassia sighs, "I'm working on that part, give me a minute."

  "Well, if we're gonna get Grover back, we need to find Luke." Percy adds, his gaze meeting the brunette as she visibly tenses, obviously uncomfortable with the fact that they're gonna set off to find her murderous ex boyfriend.

  "But, we don't know where he is." Tyson states with a frown.

  That's when the three teens turn their attention towards the glum huntress, the girl pausing her inner monologue to stare back. "What? You think I know how to find that spawn of Hades?"

  Annabeth perches a brow with Percy frowning slightly, both of her closest friends knowing damn well she had a way of finding out where Luke could be. Cassia's doe browns trail along a moving UPS truck, her stomach turning in knots as she knows her friends won't let her be until she spills her guts. She sighs, gripping her stuff, before jerking her head forward, "I swear to the gods you guys owe me a triple fudge chocolate cake when... if we get back to the camp. Follow me."

  The teens soon find themselves at the front of a mailing company, Cassia crossing her arms with a sour frown as Percy speaks, "what? Are we shipping ourselves overnight express to the Sea of Monsters?"

  "You wanna find Luke? Good old papa bear will know where he is." Cassia retorts, leading the way as she opens the door, "the Olympic postal service. Been here multiple times whenever my glorious ex disappeared without my knowledge. His old man's a friend of mine."

  "Hey, Hermes." Cassia greets the man who was busy at the front counter, her gaze hardened, "long time no see. We need to talk."

  He didn't bother looking up at his intruder, busy with an older lady at the register, "well, I'm with a costumer right now, you'll just have to wait."