Closeted

I followed ozzy as he walked in a dark bedroom, he forcefully locked the door after shutting it behind me. He grabbed my waist and pressed his soft lips against mine. We made our way over to the bed and he pushed me down. He looked at me like I was his prey. I just needed him to be inside of me. He was the love of my life. My heart was pumping out of my chest as he started to undress me.

"You are so fucking sexy." He said

" please fuck me ozzy" I replied.

He took off his underwear and hovered over my naked body. He kissed my lips and slowly pushed his tongue into my mouth teasing me and making my pussy drool. He made his way to my nipples taking turns flicking both of them with his wet tongue. I couldn't help myself as I pushed my hands through his soft silky hair and let out a few moans. He then kissed me making his way down my stomach and to my vagina. He slowly kissed the insides of my thighs as he got closer and closer to my clit and it made me crazy. He kissed my pussy lips and started flicking my erect clit with his tongue and started going in circular motions around it. He placed his right hand on my boob and started squeezing my nipples. He looked up into my eyes as he continued to eat me out. That was the hottest thing I had ever seen and felt in my entire life. I started uncontrollably moaning.

"Ozzy! Ozzy! Just like that" I moaned

Just as I was about to lose my mind in an orgasm, he got up and placed his hard dick on my wet clit and rubbed it up and down.

"I don't want you inside me" I said to him

"Yes you do." He replied

He inserted his dick inside of me and pushed in and out, massaging my insides. I was screaming at this point as we made full eye contact while he fucked me. Looking into his eyes at that moment made me feel like I could see and feel his soul. The intensity was indescribable....I could feel all of his passion, pain, sadness, anger, happiness, and life looking into that man's big beautiful eyes. He slipped his dick out of me and masturbated on top of me until he hit the jackpot and all of his cum squirted on my stomach. I sat there in awe and he got back on top of me, and held my naked body as he ran his hands up and down my body.

"You are so beautiful Vivian, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He said as he ran his hands through my long black hair.

"You have no idea how long I have waited, ozzy  that was so amazing.... you're amazing." I said to him vulnerably.

"I'm not happy with Sharon. I would really like to see you more often and hopefully do this again you know." Ozzy said looking into my eyes with his deep raspy tired voice.

"Even if you arent happy with her, youre still married to her ozzy... but I would love to spend more time with you" I said to him as I turned around and looked at him to see that he fell asleep holding me.

Fuck i am so helplessly inlove with him. This is really going to hurt me. I can feel it.

"OZZY!!! OZZY??! OZZY WHERE ARE YOU DARLING?" I heard Sharon scream as the front door slammed behind her.

"ozzy! Ozzy! Pssst! ozzy please get up!" I whisper-screamed at him as I shook his arm. He wouldnt budge so i frantically jumped out of the bed, grabbed my clothes off the floor, and made a run for the closet! I quietly closed it and stood in there naked because i really did not want to make any noise when sharon found ozzy naked, and asleep in the guest bedroom instead of their room.

"clomp clomp clomp.. OZZY!" sharon screamed as she opened the bedroom door.

Holy shit holy shit!!!!!!!!!

She walked in the room and stood at the foot of the bed and stared at ozzy in a sketchy way as he snored... completely satisfied lol.

"Ozzy what the fuck are you doing in here naked?!...." she screamed as ozzy sluggishly opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Get the fuck up and go to our bed... you're so drunk you probably don't even know where you are. Everyone has left and you made a horses arse out of yourself again. This will be the last time you have your buddies over... embarrassing me AGAIN infront of our friends with you prancing around and screaming in you're knickers!" sharon screamed at him as i watched from the slots of the closet door.

"Sharon, can you just let me rest for 30 fucking minutes with out bitching and yelling at me?" ozzy said as he got up and left the room.

I stayed in the closet after they both went to their room and quickly put on my clothes. I felt so bad for ozzy but he was a handful to watch over. I silently opened the door and ran to the front door as ozzy and Sharon yelled at each other in the room. I went home and fell asleep.

The next day I got up and felt extremely sick. I was so euphoric at the same time because of the fact that i FINALLY had sex with my favorite person on the planet. I decided to go to a record store about a block away from my house to pick up some new vinyls. I walked in and made my way over to the section that said "Ozzy Osbourne". There was only blizzard of ozz and diary of a madman. I picked up blizzard and stared at it and looked at the picture of ozzy on the front until i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a short girl... Very pretty with short brown hair and black combat boots.

"you like ozzy?" she said to me as she smiled

"yes i do! Do you?" i asked her.

You have no idea. I thought to myself.

"He's my absolute favorite artist!! Im obsessed with him he's the best isnt he?" she said as both our faces lit up with excitement.

We sat there in the record store talking about Ozzy, his music, life and everything. We talked for about an hour and we had a lot of stuff in common. We went back and fourth making each other laugh for a while.

"What's your name by the way?" I asked her.

"Melanie!..."