Up in smoke

"Im vivian, nice to meet you melanie!" i said to her.

we decided to get some coffee across the street and chat a bit more. After about 2 hours we exchanged phone numbers and we said our goodbyes. As i walked across the street to my apartment building, i noticed that she was still walking beside me.

"are you walking me home?" she said laughing.
"this is MY apartment building!" i replied.

"WE LIVE IN THE SAME BUILDING!" She screamed with excitement.

We had a laugh and eventually went our seperate ways because we lived on different floors but how cool was that?! We hit it off and then happen to live in the same building?! Anyway, once i got settled in, i sat on the couch and ate pizza while i watched my favorite movie "stepbrothers", I sat and laughed while I stuffed my face like a fat monkey. Like an hour into the movie I got a phone call.

"Hello Vivian!" Ozzy said to me.

Ozzy? How would ozzy get my number? OMG OMG is he seriously calling me?..... ME?

"Hi Ozzy!! How are you?" i replied.

"Everything's great actually... Are you busy right now?" He asked.

"uhhh not at all! Why?" i asked

"is it alright if i come over in about an hour?" he asked.

"SURE!" i said replying with a huge smile on my face.

"great, ill be there in 30 minutes darling."

Click.

30 minutes?! 30?!!!!!

I frantically ran around my house as fast as i fucking could cleaning and stuffing trash and shit in the cabinets and throwing all of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. As soon as i got the place cleaned up i took a look in the mirror and realized i looked like shit! I ran and put on a pair of jeans and a cute top, did my makeup and hair in under 15 minutes and quickly sat back on the couch to seem like i was just chillin.

" Knock knock" i heard ozzy at the door. I gathered my composure and got up and opened the door to see ozzy standing there with his hair all messy and perfect and a brown jean jacket with a black shirt underneath and jeans.
"Hey!!!" Ozzy said as he stood on the porch.

"OZZY!!!" i said as i jumped into his arms giving him a huge hug as he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Hey! Look what i brought!!! Ive got bags of this shit!" He said as he pulled out two large bags of weed from his jacket pockets and a huge smile on his face.

"thats awesome! Come in!" i said excitedly walking him into my small apartment shutting the door behind him.

He made himself comfortable on my couch, looked up at me and said "ive come here to talk to you about something."

"what is it ozzy?" i said. He made me feel like a little girl visiting santa clause.

"do you think it would be a bad idea to ask sharon if you could also be my full time makeup artist on tour?" He said leaning back on the couch smirking at me.

Holy.... Shit.

"are you serious?.... I would love to! But we are going to have to be smart about this... It was a very close call last night. She almost walked in on us. I had to hide in the closet and escape.... Ozzy I really really like you a lot but you have to be professional infront of Sharon with me or-" i started to say just as ozzy cut me off and kissed me. It was the best feeling I had ever felt in my life, kissing him. He grabbed my face with his hands and looked at me.