1. Holding Hands

<Shigaraki's POV>

I was in our base, sitting on the couch. We had to find a different base due to the pro heroes attacking us, so we just when to a warehouse. It was abandoned so why not.

We also had a meeting with Overhaul. He pretty much killed Magne. Mr. Compress's arm is like gone.

He then left giving us a paper with his number on it. (I'm doing this from memory so if I get this wrong I'm sorry ;-; ) I still have it. It's in my pocket. I still don't know if I should call him or no. I'm sitting on the floor cause I can. Twice and Toga are hanging out like always. Dabi is being the edgy person he is. Kurogri is also sitting on the floor.

I sighed out of boredom. This place doesn't have much to do. I get up and walk to the door, "uh... Shigaraki where are you going?" I turned. It was Kurogiri, "Oh I'm just going to take a walk." "Okay. Make sure you don't get lost." "Mhm!" I then put on my hoodie and left the warehouse. I strolled around the place eventually going to the city. The streets were pretty empty. Only like four to eight people were here. It's like almost night so I guess that's why no one is out. I continue to walk around the city.

Then I notice that it got dark, "fuck." I mumbled out. I guessed to got lost in my mind thinking about some random stuff. I look around and then realized I have absolutely no clue where I am. Great. I'm lost. The exact opposite of what Kurogiri told me 'Don't get lost.' and what did I do? Get lost. I let out a sigh. Then I felt someone looking at me. ( I bet you know who.)

I take a deep breath and started to think, ignoring the feeling of being watched. 'Okay! Tomura. You got lost in your mind. Try and think where you are.' I thought to myself, 'I don't remember anything!' I thought to myself again. I can't remember! Then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned to see... Overhaul? "Hey. You look lost." "Uhhhh..." He held out his hand. I looked down at the hand and then back up to him, "Are you going to let me help you or no?" I stared at him.  A sigh was released from him, "Let me just..." He said before snatching my hand, "Woah...!" I said.

No one has taken my hand like that in like years. He began to walk and so did I. We were walking out of the allyway and now back into the city. Well, apart from the city I don't know of.

By ten minutes of the walk, I then realize I and Overhaul were holding hands. How did I just realize that?! I blushed and covered my face with my hand. I don't know why but I did it away way even though no one is around.

It is really quiet. Overhaul hasn't said a word since we've left that anyway so I decided to try and to talk with him, "Hey... Overhaul." "Yes?" "Uhhh... Why are you helping..me?"
He was silent for a few minutes, "Cause... I felt bad. Don't think of it anyway else." "Oh okay." I replied. He felt bad?

About 10 more minutes we got to the warehouse. He let go of my hand and started to walk away, "Hey Overhaul." He stopped and turned over at me, "Thank you for helping me!" I said, smiling. He let out a sigh, "You're welcome Tomu- I mean Shigaraki." He says. He nearly said Tomura... Oh my. I looked away. I could see some red on his face it wasn't really visible but you can still kinda see it, "Anyways I have to go. Bye Shigaraki." "Bye Overhaul!" He turned back around and started to walk away. I then entered the warehouse, "Hey Shiggy!" Toga said with a big smile on her face, "Hey Toga." "Wait. Why are you blushing?" "Uhhh." I stared at her, I'm probably still blushing cause of Overhaul holding my hand...

"Oh my God! Do you have a crush?! Were you hanging out with someone you like?! Is he cute?! Did you go on a date?! Tell me tell me tell me!!!" Toga yelled, fangirling. I blushed more, "No it's not like that! Now leave me be!"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

I hoped you enjoy this ^w^

School is beating me up. Band is trying to murder me.