14. GenderSwapped

<Kai's POV>

I was walking down the street with Tomura cause he wanted to meet me somewhere then we decided to just go to my place. We were just talking about some random stuff. Then I heard something. It was a little giggle. I ignored it cause I thought it was just my imagination. I then see that all of a sudden I was a female same with Tomura. "Uhhhh..." "Ummmm... Tomura why....?" "Don't worry you two!" I hear a females voice behind me and it was a small girl around 4'9, "My quirk will undo in a day! Sorry about that I need it for the plot!" "Wait... What?" I said but it was too late the small girl left.

I sighed and looked at Tomura. He... uh, She looked like she's seen a ghost. " Let's just keep on going." "Yeah..." We continued going and we eventually got here. I entered in and my one of henchmen went to me and started asking what happened to me. I answered with a quirk accident.

We went to my room and we both sat down on my bed. "So. I have to think about this. We got hit with a gender swap quirk." "Yes... And it'll be gone by tomorrow." We both began to talk about the situation. Then the door opened. It was Eri. She looked confused. "Um... Who are you?" She asked, "And why are you in Overhaul's room?". I sighed, " It's me Overhaul I just got hit with a gender swap quirk. I'm a girl now." She then did an 'Oooh' sound.

This was kinda weird cause I'm not used to this. Tomura looks embarrassed for some reason. To be honest, though she looks cute as a girl. Heck, she looks both cute and hot as a girl and a boy.

We ended up chatting with Eri cause we're bored.

After a while, she left to go do something and I looked over at Tomura, "Hey Tomura." "Yeah?" "You look really goddamn cute." I said plainly, yet still blushing. Her face ended up bursting into a bright red. I laughed and kissed her cheek.  That ended up making her more red somehow. I chuckled and she pouted.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Haaaaaaaaaa my motivation-

Hope you enjoyed-

30 Day OTP Challenge!! {Shigaraki X Chiskai}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें