6. Wearing Each Other's Clothes

<Kai's POV>

I was in my office and Tomura was exploring the place. I invited him to my place cause I wanted him to come over. Plus I always come to his base.

Then the door opened. It was Tomura holding Eri, "Uhh... Hi?" "Hey Kai!" I looked at Tomura then to Eri. She looked uncomfortable yet safe? If that makes sense, "I found her in a room so I came here to ask about her. She also seems to not wanna let go of me so I brought her with me!" He said. I sighed and put my pen down, "Well she's my daughter." "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" He yelled at me with an expression of shock, "No. Adopted daughter." "Oooooh. Sorry." " It's fine I understand what you were going at." I sighed.

He smiled, awkwardly. Then he left. I just continued my work. I sat back down and started to work again.

<Timeskip>

I finished working and left my office. It was really silent like always. I could only hear my footsteps hitting the ground.

I walked to my room and then I saw Tomura wearing my jacket. I smirked and I decided to faked cough to get his attention. He quickly turned his head to the door. Then he started to blush. I noticed he wasn't only in my jacket he was wearing my suit as well. He's pretty much dressed up like me. I chuckled at this. "Uhh... Sorry. I wanted to see what I would look like if I was wearing your clothes so I decided to it try out." " It's fine. Want me to try your clothes since you have mine?" I asked making his eyes light up, "Yes!" I chuckled and took his black shirt and black pants. I went to the bathroom and changed into them.

It was kinda tight cause he was shorter than me. Just a little tight though not really really tight. I looked okay. I walked out of the bathroom and Tomura was laying down on the bed. "Hey." I said getting his attention.

He looked at me and smiled, "You look good!" "Thanks."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sorry, it's so short! I don't have any other ideas for this one ;-;