10. With Animal Ears

<Kai's POV>

I was sitting down on my bed, bored. I finished my work and now I have nothing to do. Tomura is also here but I bet he's probably with Eri. He's grown attached to her and I can't say no to him.

Then I suddenly hear loud footsteps from the hallway. Then the door slammed open. It was Tomura and then Eri eventually got here. I was confused until I looked up at Tomura's head. There was a pair of cat ears on his head. I tilted my head in confusion. "Um... What happened?" "I DON'T KNOW!!!" He yelled, "WE WERE JUST HANGING OUT THEN THIS HAPPENED!!" Eri yelled. I sighed and looked at Tomura then Eri then back to Tomura. I can't lie. Tomura looks good in those cat ears.

"Alright. As long as you two didn't cause a mess or anything like that I'll let you pass. Just try and explain the situation." I said. Tomura and Eri sigh in relief knowing I'm not mad at them, "Okay so I went to the room where Eri is usually at and we were just talking and stuff. We talked for at least 10 minutes or so and all a sudden these cat ears appeared on my head. I don't know why but they just appeared!" Tomura explained. Eri also nodded I guess trying to say that's what happened. I still don't understand this just randomly happen, "I understand that you don't understand cause I don't either." Tomura says. I got off my bed and walked out to him.

Eri tensed up the same with Tomura. " It's okay." Is all I said. They were both confused, "But Tomura... Can we talk?" He nodded and I gestured Eri to leave. She left and probably left to go to her room.

"What do you want to talk about?" He says I go back to sitting on the bed and patted next to me. He noticed and walked over to the bed and sat next to me, "Okay. I lied." I said. Tomura tilted his head in confusion, "I only wanted to do this." I say as I started to pet Tomura's head. He blushed and lowered his head.

The ears on his head were really fluffy. I smiled though you can't see it due to my mask. Then all a sudden Tomura started to purr. I can tell he was enjoying this. He then laid down on my lap. He's like a real cat. I chuckled and continued petting him.

He eventually fell sleep still purring. I picked him up then placed him in the middle of the bed so then he wouldn't fall off.

I laid down and wrapped my arms around him. He immediately cuddled into my chest. I chuckled and closed my eyes. Eventually falling into sleep.

<Bonus!>

<Eri's POV>

It's been 30 minutes! I'm so worried for Shigaraki! What if he died?! What if something terrible happened?!

So many what if's flew across my mind making me feel very worried for Shigaraki. He's like the only person that bothered to even talk to me! That's it I'm going to go into Overhaul's room and see what happened!

I got off of my bed and opened the door. Every step I took gave me more regrets but I continued on.

I eventually made it to Overhaul's room and then I opened the door. I tried my best to open it as quiet as possible. Then I look over at the bed. It was Overhaul and Shigaraki... Hugging? I haven't seen Overhaul do that before! Wooow! Does he like him?! Are they in love?!

I smiled at the two of them and then I heard a moving sound and I quickly yet quietly shut the door and run for it.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

uwuuwuwuwu

Cutesssssss

Hope you enjoyed!!!