3. Gaming

EPIC GAMER

THEY ARE EPIC GAMER

also, I forgot that Spinner existed-

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

<Shigaraki's POV>

Overhaul decided to stay with us for like a while. Dabi ended up blackmailing me with me cuddling with Overhaul.

<FLAAAAAASHBAAAACK>

I woke up on the couch. I guess Overhaul left or got off the couch to do something. I got up and rubbed my eyes. That was one of the nicest rest I've had in a while. I got off the couch and started to walk over to Toga.

She seemed to be really happy. Same with Twice, "Uh what happened?" I asked. She turned around with one of the biggest smiles ever. Twice was really happy. You can see by his body language, "Oh nothing!" They said at the same time, giggling.

About an hour later, Dabi walked up to me. I turned to him and he smirked. "What is it?" I said. He just chuckled. I tilted my head, "You wanna know?" "Sure."

He pulled out his phone and chuckled. He then showed a picture of me cuddling with Overhaul. I began to blush a lot. He started to laugh a lot. I covered my face.

<Back to the present>

It's been a week and Overhaul bought me a phone. I guess he wanted to have a way to communicate with him. I downloaded Minecraft. I've heard this was a good game. I sat on the couch. I'm going to play Minecraft no one can stop me.

I got me a skin which was me. Hard to believe someone actually made a skin of me cause I'm a villain. I made a map it was called 'Yeye' Cause I'm not creative, "Hey Shigaraki." I looked up and it was Overhaul, "Yeah Overhaul?" "What are you doing? Also, you can call me Chisaki if you wanna." "Oh okay. I'm playing Minecraft." Then he sat next to me. He pulled out his phone and got into Minecraft, "You play games?" I asked him. I didn't see Chisaki as a game person, "Sometimes when I'm bored." "Alright. Let's get started!"

<1 hour of epic gamer moments>

"Chisaki! Don't go over there!" I said as he walked into a nether dungeon, "You can't stop me!" He replied back. I followed him, sprinting into the dungeon after him. We've been playing for like an hour and I got used to it. We built a small house. It's big enough to fit everything we need. We also made a nether portal, "Chisaki watch out!" I said as he was attacked by a skeleton.

Then I heard Toga, "What you are guys doing?" "Playing Minecraft." I replied while killing the skeleton attacking Chisaki. Surprised I haven't dusted this phone. "Oooo! Sounds fun I wanna watch!" She said sitting next to me.

<2 Hours later of being epic gamer>

"I found Diamonds!" I yelled out, "Really?!" (this is so ooc) "Yeah." I then mined them to flex them.

Chisaki chuckles, "This is actually pretty fun." "Yeah it is."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

they is epic gamers also I drew this cause I'm bored

Hope you enjoyed this!