Iruka, The Dolphin

Wayne Manor, Damian's Room
Time: Dream

{Damian}

"I'll always be here for you D... if the universe ever separates us, I'll find you. I'll never give up until I do." The boy of steel said, cuddling is beloved, lightly kissing his forehead. "Take my hand... and I'll take yours... together, we shall walk with no chains holding us back. Love you D... so much." He ended.

Meters Under The Sea, Cave
Time: -

{Damian}

         "Jon?" I heard myself calling his name. It's a dream... or flashbacks. It was during times where I felt like the world was turned against me and there's no where for me to turn to. He would always be there to blow the dark clouds away with his hugs and words. I wanted to open my eyes but somehow, it refuses to open.
        "Psst psst..." something sounded very close to me. I slowly began to noticed that it was bright behind my eyelids.
         "Hello???" It said again. That was when, my eyes shot open and my body jumped.
         "Oh hey there... don't be alarm... I'm not gonna bite your fins." It said.
          "Who's there?!" I couldn't see because my visions were still blurry. I reach for my eyes and rub them with my fingers.
          "Hi there..." it said. My eyes flickered open to see a dolphin, floating infront of me... and judging from it's voice, it's a female.
           "A dolphin?" I said. "Yeah... don't worry I'm not a predator. Obviously..." she said, swimming in circles. "Wait..." she stops. "Unless if you are... then I'm outta here!!" She swan and waits at the entrance. I'm guessing she'll leave if I say yes.
          "I... no I'm... I.." I actually couldn't tell. I'm not a predator but I'm in the form of a predator. "No I'm not a predator." I said.
          "You sure?" She ask. I face my hands.
      "I don't know... actually." I said, feeling scared of those mutant hands. The dolphin swam closer towards me.
          "What do you mean?" It ask, staring at my hands too.
           "I guess you can say I'm both." I clench my hands into fist and drop them to view it's eyes.
           "You don't eat dolphins right?" It ask. "No... I--" my words and mind stopped because I just realised that I'm talking to a dolphin!
          "Wait wait wait!" I back off. "How are you understanding what I am saying and how am I understanding what you're saying????" I back up till I hit the wall. She looked confused.
           "Uhh... doesn't all Merfolk speak Moanaqua?" She ask.
           Now I'm confused...
     "What's monoqu qua q thingy?" I ask.
   The mammal tilt it's head.
        "One of the many languages of the sea? Moanaqua is mainly the languages for warm water creatures and Atlantians. Aren't you an Atlantian?" She ask.
          "No.... I'm not." I responded, still not believing that I'm speaking to a fish.
          "Oh... then... what are you? Besides the obvious of course..." it laughs.
         "It's complicated." I started off.
  "I got time... and the sun is up... so..." it said. "Oh how rude of me... I'm Iruka... nice to meet you." She said.
       I'm still frozen... I think my jaws were hanging.
          "Um... you okay?" She slapped my cheek with her fin. I shake my head vigorously... I'm awake... and she's still here.
          "Yeah yeah... I'm uh... still can't believe I'm talking to a dolphin..." I said.
           "Why? It's no difference than talking to other sea creatures..." she said.
           "That's the thing... I've never spoken to any sea creature before." I said.
           "Say what now??" She got shocked. "I'm Damian... a human." I said.
           "A human?!" She back off. "Wait... you sure about that??" She said, studying my tail. "You've got a tail, gills, scales, fins.... oh, and you understand Moanaqua... you're not a human silly.." she tease.
          "You don't understand... I was human... just yesterday. Until someone changed me into... this." I said, gesturing to myself. "I had to run--- swim... away because I'm dangerous to my fri-- other humans." I said.
          "Who changed you? If you don't mind me asking" she ask.
           "A being named Zayka... I don't know why he changed me though." I said.
           "Zayka Zayka.... hmmm..." she started swimming back and forth, repeating his name.
            "Yeah I dunno who he is." She lifts both fins up. Well, I do. We had a very dark history. It had alot of bloodshed.
            "Figures." I try to sound disappointed. "Putting that aside, OH MY TRITON!! I'm actually talking to a human! A HUMAN!!" She started swimming in circles around me.
          "Well sorta... boy do I have many questions to ask you or do I?!" she said.
         "Hey hey... don't get too excited." I swam out of her tornado. "Who are you? And how'd you find me?" I started asking my questions.
           "Oh... well, as I said earlier, my name is Iruka. I'm a dolphin, duhh... and as to how I found you, I guess you can say, out of nowhere?" She said.
            "Yesterday, I was heading towards my friends anemone to get my clams... everything was calm, no tails were present in the current I was swimming... when all of a sudden, a huge macuzi came crashing in above my fin. It nearly hit me but thankfully, it didn't. I quickly camouflage myself and hid, thinking there would be a predator in my midst like humans with their nets.
         I was sorta right. It was a predator, a human swimming, and a Siren... you... are the Siren. You came out of that thing and hid in dark waters. I started wondering why were you hiding. I could've retreated but I waited. After a while, I noticed the human had left the waters and you swam back up." She said. "What did you see?" I ask.
          "The human? I dunno... you however, looked very glum... and after putting that small net around your gills, you started swimming away. So that's when, I decided to follow you..." she said, flashing her teeth.  
            "Why?" I ask, feeling curious.
       "I dunno... guess I saw something, nice... in you. You know? I had that feeling... and I was right." She said.