Birthweek Song

Eleanor's Outfit

Eleanor's Outfit.

I sat around the lunch table with Beck, Jade, Tori, Cat, Andre, and Robbie Tori was reading through a magazine looking for a gift for Trina.

"Oh, a massage helmet! A stylish helmet That massages your head. That sounds fun, right?" She said showing us the picture.

"It could be." I said pulling my nose up at the idea.

"No, it's awful." She said flipping the page.

"I hate helmets." Cat said randomly.

"That's not good of an idea." Andre added.

"It's a bad thing." Jade said.

"Why is she all..." beck tried to ask.

"Cause it's only three days Until Trina's birthweek." I explained
To him.

"Her birthweek?" Andre asked

"You mean her birthday?" Robbie said.

"You don't know our sister." Tori said.

"She thinks one day Isn't enough celebration So she calls it her birthweek." I rolled my eyes and drank some juice.

"Now if We don't get her An amazing present, We're gonna have to listen to her Complain about it For the next six months." Tori panicked.

"All right. Chill down. We'll help you through this. Totally. Okay. The perfect present For Trina." Andre said and everyone thought for a second.

"Something amazing." Cat spoke.

"Just get the massage helmet." Rex said rudely and I jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow.

"Oh, my ribs!" Robbie looked offended.

"Good Job." Jade Said laughing.

"Suggestions for birthweek Presents for Trina." I said still trying to think of something.

"Okay. Andre, start us off." Tori said

"Cheese." We all gave him a look.

"Let's not do cheese." I said

"Robbie?"

"Lotion or various lotions." It made me uncomfortable.

"Gross. Cat?" Tori asked.

"Well, for my last birthday, I thought my parents Were gonna get me a bike. But when I got home from school, My brother was trying to cut off His hair. So my mom started yelling at..." Tori cut her off

"Jade. Yeah? What should we get Trina?" He asked.

"Talent." I snorted loudly and they laughed.

"Oh, Jade is so pretty." Sinjin said touching jades hair.

"3, 2, 1." She counted and he scurried off.