Car, Rain, and Fire

"Elle, come on...you haven't gone to school in 5 days!" Tori whined on the other side of my locked door.

"No. Go away." I sighed rolling back over. "I want to wallow in my sorrow in bed."

"Elle, get out of bed." Jade said pounding on the door. 

"ELLE. COME ON." Maya yelled.

I sighed rolled out of bed and unlocked the door. "What." They all gave me sympathetic smiles.

"How are you doing?" Jade asked.

"I'm doing horrible. My boyfriend broke up with me. I'm crying myself to sleep every night. And I'm tired of being sad." Tears started flowing down my face. "Now, leave me alone so I can cry." I slammed the door and ran back to my bed.

A few more days had passed I had missed almost two weeks of school. I decided I should probably go back.

I looked at my closet and sighed, I bought some new clothes when beck and I broke up. Might as well put them to good use.

I walked downstairs and Maya & Jade we're talking with my mom

"Good Morning, Sweetie. We were just gonna try and wake you..." she passed me my hot chocolate

"Morning..." I sighed sitting down.

"You look...dark." Maya said giving me a small smile.

"Why the all black?" Jade asked "not that I'm disapproving, but you usually wear color."

"This is how I feel." I spat.

"Elle, Beck's struggling too..."

"He is the one who broke up with me, he made that choice. I don't care how he feels, he did this." I said grabbing my backpack.

"Do you want to ride with us to school?" Maya asked.

"I'll drive myself." I slammed the front door and drove off to school.

I locked my car and slung my backpack over my bag when I saw Beck & Andre talking. 

I sighed and tried sneaking past without either of them seeing me.

"Elle, Hey!" Andre said I turned around a threw on a fake smile.

"Hey, Andre...Beck." Beck gave a small smile.

"Jade said you haven't been getting out of bed, we didn't think you'd come to school today." 

I didn't want to be here, but here I am. Heartbroken and standing in front of beck trying to keep a smile.

"Hey, Elle!" Leilani giggled sitting down. "Sit." She patted the bench next to her.

"Hey, Lei." I smiled. "I'm sorry I've been absent from life lately guys, I've just been..."