First Day of Senior Year.

"Good Morning, Seniors!" My Dad cheered coming down the stairs. He was becoming skinnier and more frail as the time passed. We all feared our time with him was coming to an end.

"Good Morning, Dad!" Tori and I greeted him. We've been having family breakfast and Dinner every day for the past few weeks, My dad requested we spend as much time as possible together for his last few months.

"Girls, You'll wanna start heading out. Traffic is pretty bad today." my mom said sitting down with her coffee and Word Searches.

"Okay! I wanna get there early for the Musical list. I heard the lineup this year is amazing." I smiled. I've been busy this past summer, It's flown by I can't remember much about it. Since the Gala I've signed a contract with Capital Records, I've been recording when I can on the weekends. Beck and I have taken the next level in our relationship, Overnights whenever. Our parents are cool with it now that we're both 18.

"Bye, Mom...Dad. See you after School!" I gave them both kisses on their cheeks. 

"There's my Senior Girl." Beck giggled as I got out of my car.

"There's my Senior Guy." Her grinned at me and we linked hands.

"Senior's Form a single file line to get your class schedules here!"

"Let's go M'lady" Beck said making me laugh.

"Name?"

"Eleanor Vega"

"Here." the lady pushed the schedule at me.

"What's your schedule look like?" he asked.

"Dance with Lee. English with Matthews. Peer Guidance with Lane. What the Fuck is peer guidance?"

"I'm not sure."

"Master Song Writing with Williams, Free Period, Lunch, and Acting with...I DON'T HAVE SIKOWITZ!!" I cried.

"That can't be right..." Beck said looking at my schedule. "You don't have acting with Sikowitz. That's weird...I do." he compared our schedules.

"Hey Guys! Happy Senior Year!" Cat Giggled.

"Hey Cat." I sighed.

"What's wrong with you?" Robbie asked.

"I don't have acting with Sikowitz."

"What?"

"How is that possible, Sikowitz is like the only acting teacher here." Cat said.

"I'm not sure, maybe it's a mistake." They all nodded. "I'm going to talk to Sikowitz. see you guys later."

I was so frustrated, Why did all my friends get Sikowitz but not me for their Acting Teacher. I opened his door and he was sitting on the stage looking over some papers.

"Ah. Elle come in come in." he greeted. "what can I do for you this morning?"

"Uhm. I got my schedule and it says you aren't my acting teacher, but you're everyone else's acting teacher." I said handing him my schedule.

"Ahhh. Yes, Well my Master Acting class had too many kids in it, so they split the group up. You'll be with Mr. Lund down the hall with some underclassmen." He handed me back the paper.

"That's so unfair." I cried.

"Elle, Maybe this will be for the best, Get out of your comfort zone, show off your skills. When a spot opens up in here, it's all yours I promise."

"Okay." I sighed. "Do you at least have the Musical List for this year?"

"In Fact, I do. I was Just about to put these out. You may have the first one." He smiled.

"Thanks, Sikowitz.We're doing HEATHERS!?!?!" I screamed, It was my all time favorite musical.

"Yes, Ma'am, now scoot classes start soon don't be late on your first day of senior year!" he pushed me out the door. 

As the day went on It was a drag, especially leading up to Acting class with underclassmen. 

"Have Fun..." Beck said dropping me off at Mr. Lund's door.

"I envy you...you get sikowitz." I whined.

"You'll be fine..." he said giving me a small peck. "Have fun..." He sang as I walked into the classroom.

After class I wanted to gouge my eyes out, I was the only Senior in that class. But, it was finally time to go home.

"Did you have an amazing time, Elle?" Beck snickered as we met up at my locker as always.

"NO! It was awful." I cried, I was really bummed about not having Sikowitz's class.

"Can I tell you something?" He said snickering.

"Yeah." I sighed closing my locker.

"It's all a big prank."

"What?"

"We got the school to print you off a schedule with that class on it, and we got the teachers in on it."

"That's funny. But awful I've been sad all day thinking about not being with everyone in acting class this year."

"I know, but Happy Senior Year!" He kissed the top of my head.

"Happy Senior Year..." I sighed as we walked out the door.

It's been a few weeks since the start of Senior Year, my dad has become worse. The doctor told us too "Be Prepared to say goodbye soon." It destroyed me on the inside, I had stopped eating, I never went out, and I didn't want to go to school.

"Elle...You have to get up." Tori said sitting at the end of the bed. "You've missed enough school, and rehearsals for the showcase are today...beck really wants you there. And If you miss anymore you can't audition for Heathers because You'll be ineligible."

"I'll go today..." I sighed sitting up.

"Wonderful, Get Ready. Beck is waiting downstairs." she smiled leaving the room.

"Great..." I got up out of bed and looked at my closet and decided on PINK sweats and T-shirt and a messy bun.

I searched the bottom of the closet for my crocs and headed downstairs.

"Good Morning, You look amazing." Beck smiled handing me my bag.

"Yeah...Thanks." I grumbled heading out the door.

We hopped into his car and headed down the street, the last thing I remember was a Horn and a loud crash before my life turned upside down.