The Worst Couple

"Good Morning, Sweetie

"Good Morning, Sweetie." My mom said as I walked downstairs.

"Morning, Mom." I sighed she passed me a cup of my favorite, Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows, Whip Cream, and Chocolate sprinkles.  I smiled "thanks."

"You and Beck had a pretty nasty argument last night?" I nodded and almost started crying again. "Aww Sweetie." She gave me a hug. "Do you wanna skip school and hangout?"

"No, I have to dance today. But maybe tomorrow?" She nodded.

"We can go shopping tomorrow." I put my bag on "have a good time at school!" She smiled.

I had no want to go to school but I couldn't let a stupid fight get in the way of my dance grade.

"Why is Sikowitz always late to class?" Tori said as we took our seats.

"Maybe we could try an acting scene on our own." I said finishing my hot chocolate.

"Ooo! What if we act out the final scene from Titanic." Cat giggled. "When the boat sinks?! Oh my God I just gave away the ending. Spoiler alert!"  We all rolled our eyes.

"Cat, I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen titanic." Maya said, she nodded and sat down.

"Y'know, whenever she starts talkin', I think to myself, "maybe this time it'll make sense...I'm always wrong."  Andre said then Tori's phone made this horrible noise.

"Oh. C'mon man! Why won't it..." she tried shutting it off.

"Your phone's making noise." I said sarcastically.

"I think she knows that." Beck said
Rolling his eyes.

"You don't know what she knows." I spat

"I know you're being obnoxious." Beck spat back.

"Ohhh. And you're being a douche." I sank into my seat. Apparently this fight followed us to class.

"Why does it keep. Robbie, would you please unplug that cord, count to three, and then plug it back in?!" She asked.

"Surely girly. One I love grandma... Two I love grandma..."

"Plug it in!!" I yelled and he nodded and plugged it back in.

"Thanks."

"Why's your phone all janked?" Andre asked her.

"You tell me! It should work fine." She sighed

"How many times have you dropped it in the toilet?" Maya asked.

"Only three! Anyway, now it won't stay charged. So I have to keep it plugged in all the time."

"Just get a new phone." Beck said.

"Don't give her advice." I spat at him.

"I was just..."