Tori The Zombie

Today we sat and watched as they rehearsed for Uptown Downtown. Tori, Robbie, and Beck played the leads.

I on the other hand helped plan the choreography for the play.

"Ready? Action." Sikowitz said

"I don't know." Tori says.

"Oh, come on! Why can't you admit That you're in love with me?" Robbie pleads.

"Why are you in love with me?" She asks

"Because you're beautiful. Look at your face In the moonlight." I snorted and Sikowitz shot me a look.

"I can't."

"You can."

"No, a person can't look At their own face, It's impossible."

"Then marry me, And I'll buy you A thousand mirrors."

"But that's so many."

"My father's a billionaire. I can give you Everything you've ever wanted, And I'm very good looking."

"And lights go." Sikowitz orders

"It's okay That you don't know." Beck says, he's so dreamy.

"But you deserve an answer."

"I can wait, For you, I would wait a thousand years. I know I'm poor. I know I don't have much To offer, But I do love you." I got slightly jealous Tori got to play Beck's love interest.

"Because I'm beautiful?"

"I don't love you, You're beautiful, Because I love you." I gripped
My chair holding back a snarky comment, then disco lights and music
Started playing.

"What up with the disco?!" Screamed at Sinjin.

"I'm sorry. I hit the wrong thing." He apologized.

"No, 15 years ago, Your mother gave birth To the wrong thing!" I growled at him.

"All right, Why don't we take a break? Tori, Beck, you guys were great, Really nice stuff." Sikowitz said.

"Thanks." They both say.

"How was I?" Robbie asked.

"I've seen worse." I said making jade chuckle.

"Guys, guys, Everyone shut up a second." She says.

"Whatcha got?" Beck asked.

"An e-mail From principal eikner. That says? To all students Involved in our school's Production of uptown downtown, Sofia Michelle will be In los angeles the weekend Of the 17th and will be Personally attending Your opening night performance. That's amazing." She exclaimed.

"Oh, my God! Who's Sofia Michelle?" Tori said, I shook my head. How
Can I be related to her.

"Oh, no, no, no! What? She gets to be the lead And she doesn't even know Who Sofia Michelle is." I said to Sikowitz. He knew I wanted to be the lead, but gave it to Tori instead.

"Wait, is she the lady Who does those infomercials With the vibrating hairbrush?" She said and I face palmed.

"I love that hairbrush." Sinjin butts I'm.

"Look at the cover Of your script." Jade said flatly.

"Oh, Sofia Michelle Wrote the play we're doing."

"Oh, she wrote the play we're doing." I said mocking her.

"She's like the biggest Playwright on broadway." Cat explains.