3

Tired.

Exhausted.

That's what he felt as he stepped inside the living room of his house. His demeanor completely disheveled, his hair looked as if he had ran hand in it many times. The jacket he was wearing now rested on his shoulder. His eyes were red and tired, he just came back after he had dropped Sultan and others.

“Assalamoalaikum ammi.” he greeted in a low voice entering the lounge where his mother was watching news.

“Walekum asslam… Mobi what happened to Sultan bhaijaan(elder brother)?” She asked in a panicked tone coming towards him.

“AMI I will tell you…first I will get freshened.” He said politely.

“Yes go... I will set the dinner.” She said and Mubashir went towards his room.

He looked around as if he had entered the room after ages. Caring less about the surrounding mess took out some casual clothes and went to take a relaxing hot shower.

“Assalmoalaikum baba.” Greeting his father he took seat beside him.

“'So what happened today?” Iqbal asked.

“It was a normal party by Sahir but someone tried to kill Sultan uncle.” He said taking food in his plate.

“Oh... I always say to that man to retire, but he doesn't listen to me.” His father said shaking his head and smiling a little.

“Baba...we will go on a mission soon.” He said and looked towards his father.

“Be careful.” His father just replied shortly thinking deeply about something making him nod.

“What mission...can't you people stay calm?” His mother asked taking seat opposite to him.

“It's to save someone's life.” He spoke making his mother heave a long sigh
After completing their dinner his father asked Mubashir to come to his study, and he knew it was something really important.

He entered his father's study and went towards him who was staring outside the window. He went towards him and took a seat beside his legs.

“Be very careful. They have relations with the Eagles." Iqbal said making his eyes widen a little. Eagles were someone they would never forget or forgive. They were the one who had nearly destroyed their lives.

“I will be. But Ayesha is coming too.” He spoke softly.

“Ask her not to.” Iqbal said.

“She won't listen to me. I will try to keep away from danger.” He spoke.

“Hmm, you look tired go take rest and yeah we are going to Sultan's place tomorrow.” Iqbal said.

“Why?”

“It's been quite long we went there.”he said smiling. Mubashir nodded his head and after wheeling his father's wheelchair to his room went to his room.

________

“Good morning baba...'' Ayesha greeted Sultan entering his room with his breakfast. A constant smile playing on her lips.

“Good morning.” Sultan replied.

“Here is your breakfast...eat it without any complaint.” She spoke seeing her father's scrunched face.

“Fine.” He spoke making her shake her head.

“Beta Iqbal's family will come on dinner today.” Sultan said making her eyes shine in excitement. They were like her second parents. She loved them dearly, Safina was just like her mother. The respect and love for her was immense, she was the one who had taken card of Ayesha after her mother's death.