17

Assalamoalaikum people. Its been so long I last updated so here is one for all the beautiful people.

***

Ayesha's pov

I was falling down...deep into the darkest pits of earth which had no ending. Darkness surrounded me like clouds. My hands were moving in all the possible directions yet nothing came in my grasp.

"Mom..." A loud scream escaped my lisps the loudest I have ever heard.

Where are you mom?...where are you?

With a loud thud I fell on the ground and a blood curling scream echoed in the silent place. Pain which I was feeling, was immense...it was not only physical it was mental, and emotional pain. The pain which was unbearable.

"Ayesha..." A soft feminine voive called. I know this voice...it's her.

"Ayesha..." Looking here and there I searched for the voice.

"Mom..." Calling her I stood up and started running all around.

"Mom...no. Mom, please come out." Shouting like lunatics, I kept running all around in search of her. My eyes brimming with tears while my vision became more blurry.

"My baby...you have grown up, so well. I am proud of you. Always stay strong." It was her I knew it was her. I can recognize her voice. But where was she?

"Mom please don't hide...mom I need you."I choked on my own words, and I fell on my knees. My eye staring the black ground beneath me while my mind blocked. I could feel my body shaking my heart beating as fast as it could.

"You don't need me my child you need him. You are wise, and you will understand that soon. Don't shut out the people who love you, cares about you. Trust me you will never regret that." Her voice was as soft as it used to be. Her love was clear in her words. The next few things happened within blink of an eye...not a single moment was spared for me to feel her for the last time. I felt her hands caressing my face making me lean into her trying to feel her touch, trying to get her warmness yet none happened. Within a second she went. Leaving me alone again.

"No please don't leave me no.." I screamed as loud as I could in hope she would listen to me. Least I knew my hopes were hopeless she won't come back ever.

I still screamed. I couldn't live without her ,not anymore.

"Ayesha, get up." A distant voice spoke but my mind couldn't register who it was. It felt like my body was no more in my control. I tried to wake up, but failed. Like I was tied to a rope which was getting tighter every second making me groan in pain.

"Ayesha..." With that my eyes shot open only to see a white ceiling. I could feel few movements around me and then my eyes darted towards the person holding my hands. His wrinkled face morphed into a painful one while his eyes glassy.

"Baba..." I couldn't recognize my own voice. It was heavy and croaky.

Nodding at me he made me drink water. Looking around I spotted few more people in the room. A sharp thing pierced my skin making me look towards the other side only to spot a doctor. Looking up at me she smiled at me. Giving something to Sahir she went out followed by him.

My attention again went to my father. Raising my eyebrows at him I tried to speak only to get hushed by him.

"You were hurt so, you passed out. Now don't speak and rest." He spoke getting up making my eyes go wide. He was leaving just like her.

As if he  read my thoughts he spoke,
"I am not leaving. I am just outside besides Mubashir will be with you."

As soon as his name came out of baba's mouth I felt like a mountain crashed on me. I didn't see him in the room while everyone was there. I didn't know how he is?