10

Some rogue sunlight rushed inside the room making him shut his eyes more. He had no idea why he was up so early. Sighing in frustration he tried to get up only to stop by a hand that was wrapped around his torso tightly while his new bride was snuggled into the pillow in between them.

How peacefully she was sleeping, there was serenity and calmness on her face that he had never seen. Tearing his gaze away he gently removed her hand and kept it on the pillow. Without making any more delay he got down from the bed knowing very well if she would find out that he slept on the bed he would be surely dead.

Not wanting to wake up the lioness he went outside the room and started moving downstairs. Finding the house eerily silent he decided to work out.
He wasn't a fan of gyms and all but had to maintain himself because of the work he did. And that was the reason his gym would see him after a week every time.

He had no count of time while doing the intense work out. He would have extended it only if his phone hadn't rung. Getting from his plank position he strode towards the table where his phone was ringing continuously. Wiping his sweaty face he peeked towards the screen which was flashing a familiar name of a very familiar person.

“Assalamoalaikum MK.” Bilal's cheerful voice boomed from the other end making him sigh, the man would never change.

“Walekum assalam how are you?” Mubashir asked in a bored tone and came out of the gym.

“We are absolutely fine and guess what we have a good news.” Bilal said excitedly making him smile unknowingly.

“What?” He asked sitting on the couch of the living room.

“The new member's training is done, and they are ready to join the gang and one more thing...” Bilal said and took a pause maybe trying to make suspense.

“You are coming back.” Mubashir completed his sentence nonchalantly.

“Yes we are coming back... I can't wait to be there. Oh! I missed aunty's food.” Bilal almost shouted, and he literally had to remove his cell from his ears.

“So you will come back for food.” He said shaking his head. He heard some shuffling from the other side, and then he spoke, his mentor and a brother who had taught him everything he could. The phantom-H, most fine sniper of Sultant. He greeted Mubashir making him reply with a smile.

“Heard you got married?” Hamid's mocking tone didn't go unnoticed by him. He groaned audibly making the man on the other side laugh.

“Man you both hated each other's guts. How this?” He asked laughing.

“Destiny!” He exclaimed in a low voice.

“Destiny and love. Our MK is in love.” Bilal shouted from the other side making him frown. Hamid's laughter increased hearing the singing voice of Bilal.

“We are on our way, it will take us another hour to reach.” Hamid said making him hum and after a few moments they hanged up.

“Who was it?” He heard his mother and looked up. There she stood his love with a warm smile on her face.

“Bilal and Hamid are coming back today.” He said getting up from the couch.

“Finally. They are the light of this house.” His mother spoke in Urdu making him smile. She would speak in their native language when her happiness would be on top. How amusing it was, she adored the ones who were family as well as those who weren't blood related yet were family.

“Assalamoalaikum ammi.” Hearing a feminine voice they turned towards its owner making him scrunch his face which obviously went unnoticed by her. Safina beamed seeing her daughter-in-law clad in a traditional powder blue dress.