40

Assalamoalaikum everyone.

How are you all?

So the surprise is that this is the last chapter.

Do read the note at the last it's
IMPORTANT.

*****

***

Knowingly people are unknown.

Home, people call the four walls they live in home. Their canopy, their hiding place but do they know what's their real home is? They know...everyone. Their so-called home is a temporary shelter, their real home was just a six feet deep pit in earth. It doesn't matter how big or small their canopies are...their final home will be the same. Under the layers of soil.

One could never point out seeing someone's grave that who they were? A billionaire or a begger? A man or a woman? A brother, a father, a mother or a sister? The grave would hide them all...from the facade called world. And that's the reality,yet every time someone close to us goes to their final home it hurts...maybe that's why we are called humans.

Glancing a last time at his home he turned around only to find Mubashir standing at a distance from him. Quizzically looking at him he took steps forward and so did the man in front of him. Within few strides they came face to face. Their eyes boring into each other, one trying to comprehend why while other trying to see the pain.

“I miss him too Bilal.” Mubashir whispered softly. A distant feeling in his words...and his eyes stared behind Bilal.

“It was not your fault.” He again said looking at him making Bilal sigh and look down.

“I c…could have saved him...but…but I didn't.” Whispering hoarsely he tried to move past him only to stop by a strong grip on his arm. Tilting his head towards Mubashir he gulped the lump in his throat.

“Come here,” Mubashir said pulling him towards himself and hugging him tightly.

“Even if you're one brother is not here Bilal, don't forget your other brothers are with you. I am with you, Sahir is there. You are not alone. Your family is with you.” Whispering softly Mubashir tightened his hug making Bilal wrap his hands around him too.

“MK... I... I am so…sorry I couldn't save him.” He choked on his cry making Mubashir pull back and hold his face in his hands.

“It was meant to be. Don't say sorry.” He said making him nod. Mubashir left him and went towards Hamid's grave. He hurriedly wiped his eyes and looked around. His eyes widened seeing someone familiar standing at the end of the graveyard.

The one with the hazel eyes looked up and after a second or two waved at him. How did she remember him? He smiled seeing her jumping and waving at him. Deciding to meet her he stepped forward only to stop seeing the older version of her hold her hands. Not wanting to make things awkward he stepped back.