Chapter 17

Sherlock was feeling antsy, and bored. John had gone to some meeting about how when the snow drifts cleared a little, they would all play soldier and fight the bad guys. “Who cares if demons come in our world, for after all in the grand scheme of things, weren’t they already there anyway?” Sherlock thought. The way John had come to his rescue so gallantly during the sparing incident, yet again was starting to get on Sherlock’s nerves. “Was he getting tired of John? No never,” Sherlock thought. “Was the sex getting old? No, John was always open to trying new things. So what was it then?” Sherlock mused. A tap on the door relieved Sherlock of the idle thoughts that swirled around in his funny little brain like, fish in a tank. When he opened the door, his drug supplier, the small Asian woman stood at the door smiling at Sherlock. Sherlock looked both ways and invited her in.

She giggled as she handed Sherlock a box of needles, syringes, and vials of the green liquid. “I wonder what the chemical composition of the drug is.” Sherlock thought as he turned the green vial around in his hand.

The Asian woman took some of their supplies and gave it to the woman as payment and then she paused. “Are you bored? Because I would be perfectly willingly to do a three way with you and your partner anytime for free. Does that appeal to you, Sherlock?”

She rolled her r’s as she moved closer to Sherlock. “A three way, hmm, maybe that was just the thing he needed.” Sherlock thought as he stared at the woman intently. “Let me see,” Sherlock said as he pulled her closer and kissed her and even though her hands quickly found all the right places, Sherlock felt nothing.  He sighed, “Umm maybe some other time,” Sherlock said as he pushed her away and grabbed the box out of her hand.

Sherlock sat in a small, chair made of some kind of bamboo and thought about the chemical analysis of the drug and then the idea came to him. “By God, I will try it out on John and I will monitor his responses. Perhaps, this evening was not going to be as dull as he thought.” Sherlock mused as he rubbed his hands together, but first he must contact the Asian woman to see if she would come back later, once he had done this Sherlock waited.

It seemed as if days had gone by, before John came home. John had barely taken off his coat, when Sherlock jumped up and announced, “John, I’m bored. I’ve called a servant girl over and I want to have a three way.”

John looked at Sherlock as if he had grown horns out of his head. “What?” He asked.

A tap on the door made Sherlock jump up from the chair, “Well, John she’s here. What’s it going to be?” Without waiting for an answer Sherlock ran to the door and let the Asian woman in.

He then pushed her at John, “Okay, go at it,” Sherlock said as he gestured towards the bedroom.

John just stood there looking at the woman in shock. “Um, Sherlock, do you think we could at least discuss this?” John asked as he ran a hand awkwardly through his hair.

Sherlock pushed them both towards the bedroom, “There’s nothing to discuss, you two either get busy or I’m going to leave and find someone that will.”

Once they were all in the bedroom, Sherlock sat down in the chair and waited. John just stood in front of the woman as she seductively took her dress off, once she was naked, she turned around so that John could get a 360 degree view of everything. Her body didn’t turn Sherlock on, but he had to admit it was perfect, the small rounded breasts, the flat stomach, the full legs that wrapped themselves around John’s waist. Sherlock almost laughed at the bewildered look on John’s face as he dislodged her and deposited her on the bed.

When nothing happened Sherlock sighed jumped up from the chair and pushed John down on the bed. “Do I have to do everything? Come on, John.” Sherlock growled as he undid the front of John’s pants. “Fine, I’ll get you started,” Sherlock said in irritation as he spread John’s legs apart further, so that he could reach in between them with his mouth. After a few moments, Sherlock stopped and Asian woman took up where Sherlock left off.