prompt; "clothes. off now,"

summary: y/n and colson meet at a party and have sex
word count: 881
warnings: smut, alcohol, party

The loud music booms, shaking the walls of the house I'm currently in. People crowd the once empty house; grinding against each other, kissing, drinking alcohol, smoking god knows what and doing the usual party stuff. I honestly don't even know whose house it is, my friend just dragged me here. I push my way through the masses of people looking for anyone that seems remotely interesting. I take another step before bumping into something hard and falling on my butt.

"Ouch fuck," I say as I look up to see a guy standing in front of me, looking down with a confused expression. He is tall, abnormally tall and has the skinniest legs I've ever seen on a guy before. His blonde hair styled with what seems like no care, compliments the bright blue eyes that look me up and down. His arms are lined with tattoos as well as some on his chest that show because of his loose-hanging tank top, I also notice some poking out from underneath his pants. He extends his arm towards me and motions for me to grab his hand so I grab it. He pulls me up, bringing me right up against his chest.

"Sorry about that," I say laughing a bit.

"That's alright babe, it happens," He says adding a chuckle onto the end. I smirk knowing I'd probably end up in bed with him at the end of the night. He winks at me before letting me go and disappearing back into the sea of people. I roll my eyes and walk down to the kitchen to get a drink.

I pour myself four shots, two of them being apple vodka and the other two being blackcurrant. I down the two apple ones quickly, feeling the liquid burn the back of my throat. These are some of the strongest shots I've ever tasted.

"Having fun there?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to see the man from before leaning against the doorway.

"Yes actually," I smile. He chuckles and walks over, taking the other two shots I had waiting for me on the table. "Heyy! They were mine," I whine. "I just had two apple shots and those were blackcurrant, I was going to mix them!" I pout. He smirks and places his lips against mine, almost instantly pushing his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues explore each other's mouths before I pull away.

"Mmm. Apple and blackcurrant is my favourite flavour," He says. I grin at him, grabbing his hand and leading him to one of the rooms in the ginormous house.

I shove him into the room and close the door behind us. I gently place my hands on his chest and shove him back onto the bed, he lies flat so I crawl on top of him, straddling him. I press my lips onto his and he kisses back hungrily. I pull back and look into his captivating ocean blue eyes. He takes this chance to flip us over so that he is now on top of me. I feel some of his stubble tickle my face before his nose slides past mine, his breath fans over my lips before his warm lips mould against mine. I moan at the contact and rest my hands on his shoulders, kissing back enthusiastically. 

He hovers above me, using his hands by my head to support his body weight while keeping our lips somewhat connected. I wrap my legs around his waist, bringing him closer down to me. The sudden contact between our hips makes him moan. He disconnects our lips and sucks on my jawline before moving down my neck slowly, devoting some time to my collar bones and then kissing down my chest and cleavage.

"Clothes. Off, now."  I do exactly what he says. As his head is buried in my chest, I begin to pull up my shirt. The stranger pulls away just to pull it over my head with eagerness and unhook my bra. He dives back down attacking my stomach with kisses leading down to my jeans. He looks up to me for permission, to which I nod, before unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans to slide them down my legs. He slides down his own pants and boxers, repositioning himself so he is kissing my lips again. I pull away, breathing hard. He slowly slides into me causing me to gasp. I let out an embarrassingly loud moan which makes him chuckle. I chuckle with him before wrapping my legs around him and pulling him closer once again. He bows his head, resting it in the crook of my neck as he pushes all the way in. He starts to move about; in and out, in and out, in and out with a tad bit of aggression but I don't mind. I feel something building up in my stomach, something is so close to happening. I feel as if I am teetering on the edge of something and I slightly tilt my hips upwards as I slip into bliss. Electric shocks roll around my body.

He keeps going for another minute or so before grumbling under his breath and pulling out. He chuckles, so do I.

"I'm Colson by the way,"

"Y/N," I breathe out.