jealousy (part one)

request fifteen
summary: "can you do an imagine where the reader and everyone is hanging out (mgk,pete,slim,rook,etc) and it accidentally slips that reader has slept with pete in the past and colson is rlly mad about it and it leads into him confessing his feelings for her?? ty"
word count: 992 words
warnings: swearing, drinking/drug mention, smut

You burst out in laughter as Slim makes another joke.

"That was too much!" You say in breaths. Colson looks at you and shakes his head, laughing almost as much. You smile at him cheekily and playfully shove his shoulder. Today we all have a day off so we decided to hang out as a group, just your close friends, because it doesn't happen too often anymore. It was you, Colson, Slim, Rook, Baze, Ashleigh, Pete, Dom and Mod sitting outside drinking and chatting while others were inside probably smoking.

"We should play Never Have I Ever!" Rook says. We all agree.

"Y/N, you go!" Baze shouts. You take a sip of your favourite drink, vodka and monster.

"Alright, alright. Never have I ever... had a foursome," You giggle. Almost everyone takes a drink, except for you and Ashleigh.

"Seriously Y/N?" Colson chuckles.

"Yes," You pout and laugh at him.

"Never have I ever had a bad trip on acid," Dub says. All the boys groan and take a drink reminiscing on the multiple times when their drug-fueled benders went wrong.

"Never have I ever... wait what haven't I done?" Colson laughs. "Had a public fight with my ex on social media?" Mod skulls his drink and everyone pisses themselves laughing.

"God damn, I forgot about that," Rook admits.

"Hey, I liked Bella! Although you two together was a whole crazy ass experience," I admit. Most people agree.

"Never have I ever had or have romantic feelings for someone in this group!" Dom yells in his obnoxious, but amazing, accent. You're not really paying attention but you take a small sip and spot Colson and Pete drink as well. You wonder who they both had feelings for.

"Who Y/N?!" Slim asks, pulling you out of your daydream.

"Huh?"

"Who'd you have feelings for?" He repeats himself. You make eye contact with Colson and blush.

"I'm not telling!" You say, flustered.

"Okay okay, never have I ever slept with someone in this group!" Ashleigh laughs as you silently thank her. Your eyes widen and you look over at Pete whose complexion matches yours. You both laugh at each other and take long sips out of your drinks.

"Woah wait you two have slept together?" Rook cackles.

"It was a long time ago!" You try to justify yourself.

"We need details!" Mod yells.

"We really don't," Colson mumbles. You furrow your eyebrows at him.

"It was years ago, Y/N and I met during a night out and the rest is history," Pete chuckles.

"Sure, that's the short story," You laugh with him. "Let's just say... Ariana was a lucky woman!" Everyone laughs, including Pete. Colson slams his drink down on the table next to him, which catches everyone's attention, and storms away.

"What's wrong with him?" Baze wonders.

"I'm not sure, I'm gonna go check on him," You tell everyone. "Be right back!"

You follow Colson inside as the laughter coming from everyone outside dies down. He stomps his long legs upstairs and makes his way to his room, slamming the door after him. You knock lightly and walk in. You find him grabbing one of his multiple pre-rolled backwoods and rolling the tip in the flame of his lighter getting it ready to smoke.

"What's up with you?" You ask as you sit down next to him.

"Nothing," He mumbles.

"Colson, we practically share the same brain. I know when you're upset, plus you made it pretty obvious down there. Everyone noticed,"

"You really slept with Pete?" He finally makes eye contact with you, but not for long. You sigh.

"Yes. It was years ago, before you and I became close. Before you invited me into your group. I didn't even know Pete. He had a show in Long Island or something I think and I happened to meet him at an after-party club appearance. You can imagine my surprise when I realised that you were friends with him," You chuckle, trying to ease the tension.

"I don't know why you had to mention it though," He pauses. "And then say that thing about Ariana,"

"It was part of the game?" You furrow your eyebrows at him.

"I guess," He mumbles again and takes a drag.

"Why are you so bothered by it anyway?"

"Doesn't matter," He mumbles once more and puts the blunt on a rolling tray on the floor. You put your hand on top of his that's resting on his thigh.

"Yes, it does. I hate when you're upset," He looks up to meet your eyes. You study him for a second before you notice his face getting closer and closer to yours. Before you can process what's happening, he's kissing you and you're kissing him. You run your hands through his hair and leave them on the back of his neck, curling a few pieces through your fingers. Colson places his hands on your hips and lifts you up so you can place your legs either side of him and sit on his lap. He snakes an arm around you to keep you from falling backwards and to pull you as close as possible to him. He traces a finger up your side, which makes you shiver, and places his hand on your cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb. You smile into the kiss.

He pulls away from your lips and begins kissing your jawline, then down your neck and finally ends up on your collar bones, gently sucking and nipping the skin. You let out an involuntary moan which makes him chuckle against your body, you gasp at the feeling. He trails kisses across your neck and makes his way back to your lips, this time he slips his tongue into your mouth. "Fuck, I love you," He groans. Your eyes widen as you pull away quickly, not expecting to hear that, let alone this whole makeout thing to happen! You get off him and wipe your lips aggressively.

"What the fuck?" You say loudly.

"I-I'm sorry," Colson runs a hand through his messy hair. You stare at his visibly pink lips in awe. "I really like you Y/N. And I have for so long. You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that and for how long,"

"But you said you love me?"

"Yeah," He pauses. "I think I do,"

"I like you too," You admit. "I'm not sure if it's love yet but I really, really like you. I have for a long time,"

"Really?" He smiles.

"Yes! I never thought you felt the same way,"

"Well, I do," He stands up and opens his arms as an invitation for you to hug him. You wrap your arms around his torso and he does the same, you don't think you've ever felt this safe in your entire life. "I don't know how much longer you will like me when you see your neck and collarbone," He mumbles into your shoulder.

"What did you do?" You pull away from him and pout.

"Nothing," He grins cheekily.