meeting the parents

request eleven
summary: "hiii ❤️ I love your work, could you do something like MGK and the reader goes to see the readers parents for the weekend, then it turns into a smut scene, please ❤️❤️❤️"
word count: 2,321
warnings: smut

Y/N's P.O.V.

Colson follows me into my childhood bedroom and plops himself down on my bed. He runs his fingers through his hair and sighs.

"You okay?" I ponder as I look around, memories flooding my mind.

"Just stressed. Can I tell you something and you promise not to judge?" He says wearily. I turn around to look at him and furrow my eyebrows.

"Of course," I sit down on the bed with him and run my fingers up and down his arm. He moves so that he's sitting against the head of my bed and allows me to rest my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and follows my actions, rubbing his ring clad fingers along my arms.

"I've never met the parents before, like any of my girlfriends. I'm just super nervous," I turn my head up to look at him.

"Awe baby, don't be nervous. My parents are super chill,"

"I hope so. I'm just afraid they'll judge me too quickly because of the way I look," He admits.

"They won't. Your personality will charm them I promise,"

"I hope so," I manoeuvre my body so I can kiss his lips gently. The kiss quickly turns heated. He grabs my ass and tugs me towards him so I'm straddling his waist. I grind my ass into his crotch as he lets out a low moan. I smile into the kiss. He lifts up my dress so he can get a firm grip on my ass, before moving his fingers into the front of my underwear and rubbing my clit lightly. I gasp and begin to undo his belt but my phone rings, interrupting us. He groans in protest when I answer it.

"Hello mother," I giggle.

"Hey sweetie, where are you?" She asks.

"I'm in my bedroom at the moment, just showing Colson around." He grins and gives me a cheeky wink. "Where are you?"

"Your father and I are just at the store getting a few last-minute things for dinner. Colson doesn't have any allergies or issues with food does he?"

"No, he's not picky."

"Okay hun, we will be home in about 10 minutes."

"No problem, see you then!" I smile and hang up the phone.

"They're going to be home in 10," I pout, not wanting our make-out session to end.

"Quickie?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Why not?" I shrug my shoulders and quickly run over to my door, locking it. Before I can make my way back to my bed, Colson pushes me up against the door and attaches his lips to my neck. He trails wet kisses from my neck down to my collarbones, making sure to not leave any marks. He lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. He uses one hand to hold me up, not sure how, and the other to pull my underwear down to the bottom of my thighs. I hurriedly unbuckle his belt and pull his jeans down as far as I can. 

I pull his boxers down too and move my head so I can kiss him. He slips his cock inside me and begins thrusting. He manages a few sloppy thrusts before beginning a rhythm. I hear the front door open downstairs and stare at him with wide eyes. He only smirks at me and thrusts harder, hitting my g-spot. I let out a loud moan but he uses his hand to cover my mouth. I lightly bite on his fingers as he continues thrusting to keep myself from moaning.

"I'm gonna cum," He whispers and I nod along, signalling him that I am close. Colson lets out the most attractive grunt as he cums inside me, the noise sends me over the edge and I cum too. I kiss him passionately as he moves away from me and pulls up his pants. I pull my underwear up too. We stand there panting and staring into each other's eyes as we hear a knock on the door.