Prologue

"Son, one day, you will be like me, King of Ailes Merveille. How does that sound?" The father grinned, tickling his son gently.

"F-fun!" The son smiled, showing no teeth, and that made the father laugh.

"Just wait son. Your time will come."
---
"Son, one day, you might have to visit Earth, so I'm going to teach you about it, okay?" The father said.

The son merely smiled cheekily.

The father smiled softly at his son, before straightening himself.

"Humans have surnames, unlike us. So if anyone ever ask what your last name is, just use something common like, I dunno, Green? Tan?"

The son babbled. "Green!" He cheered.

The father grinned.
---
The son was now 4 years old, and was already one mischievous kid. The father had so much planned for the little kid. Little did he know, all that would go to waste.

Outside their castle, it was raining. Which was weird, considering that they were in outer space. What was happening?

An invasion.

An invasion was happening.

The Queen screamed in fear and grabbed her son to safety, while the King led an army to fight.

The mother sighed and hugged her son tightly. "Whatever happens, change your appearance and use you english name, okay?" She whispered to her son.

Although often cheeky, the son knew when danger around. He nodded solemnly, promptly changing his ginger-brown hair to that of his Dad's jet black hair. The mother had to laugh. "Got it, you know how." The son change back.

The mother and son duo were in hiding. Unfortunately, someone found them. One of the many that had invaded. He reached out, and snatched the son away, disappearing seconds later.

The mom fell to the floor, shock. Her son, just gone, like that?

"Oh, Petr. Be safe, wherever you are."

How's this so far?

This book is sorta dedicated to Raining_skiies , callmxparker , marvel_fangirl06 , Felix_Is_Cool , Puppycorn13 . I hope you all will enjoy this short book.