9

It was like any other night. I stared out of the window, a longing in my heart the fly and returned home. But I couldn't. I didn't know how. My disguise was off. I was pretty sure no one would come in.

Until.

"Piet?"

I froze.

I hadn't heard that name in years.  And only one person called me that, and it was my Dad. But how?

I spun around, and gasped. Tony was looking at me, blue wings spread out behind him. And his features. They were starting to change.

His brown hair turned Jet-Black, while his eyes. His eyes were those familiar pair. The strict yet soft ice blue eyes.

My Dad.

"Dad!" I gasped, running over and giving him a hug. Dad folded his wings around me, and hugged me back.

Then I heard a new voice.

"You finally found him, huh, Tonius?"

Tonius. My father's name. So someone knows. But that wasn't Mom. It was Natasha.

It clicked in my mind. How did I not notice? It was literally the same name! The same fiery red hair too! But her eyes... as far as I knew, my Aunt Nathalie had no sort of powers. But her eyes are green. Not Blue.

As if she had read my mind, she said, "Contacts, Petr. Contacts."

Oh.

Then I heard Mom coming in. "Tony..." Her voice trailed off. "Petr?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Mom!" I grinned, crushing her. Mom's features change too, her hair darken slightly and her aqua blue eyes shone as she hugged me back.

"I missed you. But why aren't you home?" I pulled back, tilting my head.

Dad sighed. "On the same day you were gone, Ailes Merveille was destroyed. Nat, Pep and I came to Earth."

My home, was gone?

I didn't have many memories, but I loved my home. I always dreamed of taking my father's place, and become the king. Even on Earth, I dreamed of returning home to rule it. But now, all that is gone.

Gone.

Why?

I fell to the floor, sobbing sadly. I could never ever see home again. Never.