11

My family knows about me having wings now. And it felt fine.

I spent 5 years of my life thinking how people would judge me, but, after telling the Avengers, it felt good.

And now, I want to re-build Ailes Merveille.

Dad had told me at least half of our people had survived. So, I want to make a public announce, and re-build Ailes Merveille on Earth. Like New Asgard.

Dad was on board with the plan, and had bought a land.

So this was it.

I was telling the whole world, about Ailes Merveille, and this time, I would be ruling it with my Dad. Yay.
---
"My name is Peter Parker to my schoolmates, Penis Parker to my bullies, Peter Stark to my family. But I am also Petr to my people."

I unfolded my wings.

"9 years ago, my planet was destroyed. My planet was beautiful. The people there had wings. And I loved it."

I flapped my wings.

"I was kidnapped at age 4, and brought to an orphanage on Earth. Known as Peter Green, I was later adopted by the Parkers. And on the day I was kidnapped, Ailes Merveille was destroyed."

I took a breath.

"My Dad, King Antonius, or, Tony Stark, said that at least half had survived. I want to re-build Ailes Merveille. I don't want us to live in the shadows anymore. I want us to be free."

"My Mama is Pepper Potts, CEO of Stark Industries, also the queen of Ailes Merveille. My Dad is Tony Stark, Iron Man, also the king of Ailes Merveille. They stand with me in my choice, and so do the Avengers."

I held me breath.

And this old man stood up.

"My name is Stan Lee." As he spoke, old, white wings folded out. It was clear that this man was that of a wise one.

I gasped.

"Uncle Stan?"

I knew Stan. I loved playing with him, as he worked in the castle. He's super kind and super wise. I grinned.

Rushing over, I gave him a hug.

"Hey kiddo."

Slowly, more and more people showed their wings. I beamed with pride. Ailes Merveille will never have to live in the shadows anymore.
---
The next day, MJ approached me.

"Hey, Princey." She whispered towards me.

I wasn't looking at her then, but I gasped. I looked up, and brown, eagle wings spread out from behind MJ. She was one of us?

Princey. That's what she called me.

"M?" MJ, is my best friend? From childhood?

"Hey Petr."

"Hey Mish."
---
~10 years later~

"MJ!"

"Yes Petr?"

"Could ya get Ben some food? Thanks!"

"Can't you do that yourself?"

"I'm trying to get May to sleep!"

"Then stop yelling!"