1

I was scared. I was in Mom's arms, and the next thing I knew, I was snatched away, away from my Mama. What was happening? I quickly switched my appearance, so that I had brown hair and brown doe eyes.

"Oh, lookie here, the son of King Antonius will no longer be able to rule. Ailes Merveille will be destroyed for good." The man cackled.

I was even more scared. What did he mean, for good? Will be kill me?

He didn't. Instead, he threw me into some house. I had a feeling we were on Earth, because I saw, through my hazy eyes, no one had wings.

What was happening?

The man left me with this lady. And this lady squatted in front of me, and asked, "Hey, sweetie. What's your name?"

I sat there definitely, and crossed me arms. I wanted to go back now. Back to Mama, back to Daddy.

"What's your name?" She tried again.

I thought about it. It wouldn't hurt to tell her. But, what was my English name again?

Pebble? No. Pe-Peter. Ah yes, Peter!

"Peter."

The lady smiled and wrote it down somewhere. "Great, what's your last name?"

I was panicking. I wrecked my brain to remember what Dad taught me. "G-Green?" I tried.

"Peter Green? Great. Let's get you settled here." The lady stood up and offered me a hand.

Where?

The chapters will be slightly short, and the book will also be short, but why not?