Chapter One

Chapter One

"Where the hell is my fucking drink?!"My boss Marco Cortes yelled out with anger and hate. I hated him with a passion. Just because he was to h and my boss doesn't mean he can treat me like a slave. Los Angeles was not everything I expected. I am 29 going on thirty and a dame pool boy/ butler.

My name is Michael Jackson and I dream of having a career in music. I want to be a singer but so far I have no break. I am just a lounge singer on the weekends and a fucking server on the weekdays.

"Coming Mr. Cortes." *I started to make his martini wishing I could just spit in it. Then I thought....... Maybe I should. As I was about to.......

"Daddy would you stop being so mean to Michael." That sweet voice.

Oh God. Isabel Cortes. She got the face of a beauty queen and a body of a goddess. One of the most famous and eligible bachelorettes of the year. Long black hair, tan skin like gold sand, and pink lips like a shiny glass of pink lemonade, and don't get me started on those eyes.

"I'm not being mean. Just this broke ass welfare baby don't know how to do his fucking job." He snarled with annoyment and hate. She looked to me as she knew I heard everything.

"Here is your martini Mr. Cortes.* I growled under my breath preventing myself from pouring the drink on him. He snatched the drink from me. For a CEO of a Caribbean and a Pacific Ovean liner cruise he is a real Jack ass.

"It's about time!" He took a sip and I walked away angrily. Isabel came out of the pool in a white bikini.

"Daddy that's enough drinks for you. Now apologize to Michael."

"Who the fuck is Michael?" He asked with not with a care in the world. She scoffed and walked over to me.

"Michael?" She said as she came up to me towards the pool bar. I smirked as I was checkingr her out. A true, exotic, beauty. I couldn't get my eyes off her body.

"Ms. Cortes. How can I help you?" I smirked.

"I just want to apologize for my father's behavior.....again." She said embarrassed and slightly angry with her father.

"It is quite alright miss." I casually said to try and make her feel better.

"No it's not." She said and sighed. "Look if anything just ignore him."

"He doesn't bother me Ms. Cortes. But I will take your advice."

"Thank you Michael." As she turned, she looked back to me and smiled while biting her bottom lip driving me crazy. "And call me Isabel."

I smirked as I watched her walk away. It was true that I had a huge crush on her, maybe more. I feel a strong attraction with her.

I don't think a rich woman like her would fall for a broke college drop out from Gary, Indiana.