Chapter Three

Chapter Three

As the time passed by in IHOP, I just couldn't help but watch Isabel blush and smile. Her giggle was contagious and the way she bit her lip was intoxicating to watch.

"Michael?"

"Yes Isabel?" I smiled at her.

"I really lied to my dad when I told him that....... I had work today."

"Oh so you really don't have work Ms. Cortes?" I smirked.

"Why no Mr. Jackson. I do not. "She giggled and blushed.

"You wanna head back home and change so I can take you for a ride in the country?" I smiled thinking she would like to get on my bike. She tilted her head to the side and showed her pearly white teeth.

"I think that would be a beautiful idea. Let's get out of here." She suggested and I looked through my wallet. I noticed that I didn't have enough. Isabel noticed I was struggling and out of the goodness of her heart she paid for the entire bill. I was shocked.

"Isabel you didn't have to-"

"I wanted to." She smiled and stood up. She then took my hand in hers and we qalked out.

She wasn't like any other girl who is spoiled and superficial. Everybody knew that I was extremely attracted to Isabel. Everybody knew but her. She turned around as I smirked noticing our hands were together. She nervously giggled and blushed. She tried to pull away but I love the feeling her innocent touch on my skin.

"Let's get out of here sweetheart." I said in a voice that always and secretly made her weak at the knees.

God! I love her sexy attitude.

When we got back to her house, I changed into my casual clothing. I took off the boring black slacks and changed into my black jeans with a whole bunch of buckles. I took the stupid off tie off and the jacket too.

I wore a white vneck tshirt then put on my biker jacket. I wore my spiked boots and got rid of the clean white gloves for my beat up dirty fingerless gloves. I shook my hair all wild just the way I liked it. It was the real me. I put my hand in my pocket and found my dime bag.

"Hey my weed." I laughed as I finally found my little friend. I quickly put it back in my pocket and rechecked myself for the pretty little lady I was taking on the back on my bike. I couldn't wait to show her my lifestyle.

When I got to the livingn room, I didn't expect to see her in a pair of blue jeans booty shorts, a tight white tank top, and a red leather jacket. She wore red wedged heels. Her hair was sexy was it was let out all wild and free and not in a sticky Updo.

"Wow....... I..... You look hot." I smirked at her and checked her out. Her legs were on fire. She blushed and bit her lip while she giggled. Red was now my favorite color.

"Thank you. So I take it I am properly dressed."

"Hell yeah." The real me said. "Let's get out of here gorgeous." I smirked.

I guided her to the bike with a smile and she looked at my bike with excitement.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" I asked making her snap out of the trance. "Not as beautiful as you." I winked and she blushed. I got on the bike and made it roar when I ignited the engine. She smiled and got on behind me wrapping her arms around my waist and her sweet perfume in my airways.

"I'm ready." She said. I smirked as I looked at her. She wanted an adventure? I'll give her one.

"Hang on sweetheart." I rode out of the drive way fast and onto the streets like a drag race. She yelped and whooped at how much fun she was having. She never felt more free, alive, and herself.

We rode into the country and I stopped knowing I had to take a break. Isabel was laughing as she got off the bike almost stumbling from the adrenaline pumping through her veins.

"That was amazing!" She laughed and I smiled getting off the bike. We walked into the meadow where there was a peaceful place to sit. We sat by the boulders be t to each other. I found a little lilly and put it in Isabel's hair. She turned to me and smiled. "And this is for?......"

"Just being you....... A beautiful....... Amazing woman." She bit her lip again. "Don't do that." I whispered looking into her eyes. We were both in the moment.

"Don't do what?" She asked in a sweet whisper.

"Bite your lip. It makes me crazy." She smirked and purposefully bit her lip again. "Like right now." I leaned closer and she did the same. I kissed her finally feeling complete when I touched her lips with mine. I never knew she felt the same way for me as I did for her.