Chapter Two

Chapter Two

The next day, Marco was getting ready to go to a meeting leaving me alone in the mansion thinking about my past. The time behind bars, which I spent reflecting on the hardships of my life. Isabel came in the kitchen taking me away from my thoughts.

"Good morning." She said with a smile. She was working a beautiful black day dress. She always dressed her best and there was not one day where I saw her dressed down,even though I know she wants to.

"Good morning Isabel. What would you like for breakfast?" *I asked looking through the refrigerator. It was fucked up that I'm feeding somebody and I can't feed myself. Isabel heard my stomach growl.

"Umm........ I was thinking about going out to eat." I looked at her curiously. "I have never been to IHOP."

"What? You never been to IHOP? Well you should go."

"Well I can't drive." She blushed nervously and looked down. "Would you like to accompany me?" She asked ever so sweetly. She batted her eyelashes and I smiled. I am supposed to be working. "I don't want to eat alone."

"I-"

Before I could answer, Marco came downstairs all dressed in a Georgio Armani suit. He threw me a jacket, pants, suit, and hat. I was confused.

"You're driving my daughter. You will take her to work abd bring her back. If I notice that she is not where she is suppose to be....... I'll kill you." He threatened with harsh eyes and left without showing Isabel any fatherly love. I looked at her as she looked down and tried to distract herself by looking through her purse.

"You don't need to wear that suit." She told me trying to make me feel at ease. I smirked and chuckled.

"I actually have too. Which car would you like to go in?"

"Umm........ How about the Cadillac convertible?" I always rode my motorcycles but the cars that Isabel and Marco own are the most hottest cars I have ever seen. I dream of owning the rolls Royce that Marco has.

"I'll meet you out front then?" I smiled as she just blush and bit that lip that was so plump and looked so juicy.

"Please do so. Thank you." She smiled walking towards the exit of the kitchen slowly.

"As you wish." It was the only term which I could say to her.

She came out of the house looking as sexy as ever. I came out of the car to open up the back door, but she smiled and opened up the front passenger seat. I looked confused.

"Umm....... Isabel? Don't you want to sit in the back?"

"Why? I'm fine right here." She smiled and I smirked and shrugged. I started to drive to IHOP and I put my stupid chauffer hat. She giggled and took it off letting my curls loose.

"You look more handsome without the stupid hat." She laughed making me blush and snickered.

"Handsome? You think I'm handsome?" I smirked.

"Well yeah....... Is it wrong for me to say?"

"Well no....... I was just gonna say that you look beautiful." She had a huge smile on her face.

"You're too sweet." She said. "So tell me....... I noticed that you drive a motorcycle. It's really nice."

"It's a Harley Davidson. I fixed it up myself."

"Maybe you can take on a ride sometime. What do you think?"

"Are you sure you wanna get on my bike with me?" She giggled.

"I never been on a motorcycle. I would love for you to give me a ride. Are you one of those crazy, wild bad boys?" I laughed as she giggled. I smirked knowing that I am exactly that. I am wild on the bike, a maniac in the bedroom, a heavy drinker and loving my Mary jane.

"No..... At all." I lied and smirked without her suspecting a thing. When we got to IHOP, she was loving the food and I was enjoying my company with her. Little by little I started to realize that my feelings for grew. I was working for her father for four years. I have known this girl since she was 18. I wish she likes me the same way I feel for her.