Chapter 2: The New Home

What happened so far...
Ancalagon, or Acan for short, has arrived in Orario and he has caused a bit of a commotion in a pub and the guild but he also became part of Miachs familia. Now he is getting questioned by Miach and Naaza.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

Miach:" It is a shame that you know nothing about potions!"

Acan:" I never needed them."

Naaza:" But why?"

Acan:" My armor makes sure that everything stays in place so I can continue fighting even with most of my bones broken."

Miach:" But it does not heal you."

Acan:" No and if I go to far with the fighting I may very well die inside the armor."

Naaza:" Wouldn't it be safer to not use it then?"

Acan:" Maybe but the armor boosts my strength, durability and speed to a great extent so it is very useful for me, despite the whole insanity thing."

Miach:" Insanity?"

Acan:" Activating the armor completely makes me give in to my inner demons and as such I will turn into the most ruthless killer ever, although I have gotten a bit of self control left it is only enough to deactivate the armor if I get damaged to much."

Miach:" Is there anything else we have to know about this armor?"

Acan:" I can't feel pain as soon as the armor is fully activated, I can't take it off and when not activated it is only defending my upper body not my arms head and everything under my hips."

Naaza:" You can't take it off?"

Acan:" No."

He lifts his left arm and it is covered in scars but not from slashes, these scars are round and not very big.

Acan:" In order to keep my body stable the armor anchors itself in my bones and the main armor is constantly anchored in my chest and back."

Miach:" That must hurt very much, if you want I can make you a potion to numb the pain."

Acan:" There is no need for you to do it, I have learned to live with the constant pain."

Naaza:" Then what about your weapon? It doesn't seem very useful and for an axe that's more then big enough to be considered a two-handed axe the handle is to short."

Acan:" That is because it is a one-handed axe."

Miach:" But wouldn't you need to use the armor to lift this axe? I don't think that I know anyone who could lift it with one hand alone."

Acan simply takes the handle and holds the axe over his head.

Acan:" It is a good way to make sure it is not stolen or used against me."

Miach:" Then let's continue with your skills alright? I have seen that you have at least two unique skills: 'Monsterslayer' and 'Advocate of the sun' could you tell us something about them?"

Acan:" Monsterslayer is basically that every time I fight something or someone I consider a monster, it gives me a boost for my stats if my enemy is more powerful than I am. Advocate of the sun is what gives me my power over day and basically I am at my most powerful state at around 12 am or lunch time and at my weakest at midnight."

Miach:" But then your stats would change depending on the situation."

Acan:" Lady Hera always checked my status when the sun reached it highest point at lunch time."