Chapter 5: A Fateful Meeting

What happened so far...
After Acan tested the persons wanting to be trained he returned to Miachs shop, where bad news were waiting. Now he is again waiting for his disciples to show up.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

In the morning, even before the sun rises, Acan is standing next to the entrance of the main guild building, waiting with his arms crossed for his disciples. The first to arrive is Odysseus.

Acan:" It is good to see that you are still able to be in time."

Odysseus:" Well, you know, I don't want to get on your bad side."

Acan:" I see."

They wait longer and the sun rises higher until it is lunch time. With the sun Acans power rises, slowly increasing the temperature around him, so far that it nearly melts the stones of the building behind him. After a few more minutes the rest of the group finally appear.

Acan:" You are all to late. I told you to meet me at the beginning of the day."

Bell:" But we have to work too."

Acan:" You should have thought about that before you came to me for training. Now follow me."

They go back to the place they have been tested before and Acan pushes them through a hellish training regime at which end they are exhausted and have pains all over their bodies.

Acan:" You can have a day of rest. After that meet me in front of the dungeon entrance. If you are to late, I won't train you anymore. Understood?"

The group doesn't answer and that annoys Acan.

Acan:" I said, UNDERSTOOD!?"

Group:" SIR, YES SIR!!!"

All but Odysseus are quite startled as Acan is normally calm. They leave and Acan gets home, where Miach has something to tell him.

Miach:" I need you to make a delivery for me."

Acan:" Alright, what and where?"

Miach:" Don't worry it's just a potion and take that little job as a chance for you to relax."

Acan:" I don't need to relax."

Naaza:" Yes you do. Since you came to us you have worked and done noth else."

Acan:" That is no problem."

Miach:" Maybe not but I don't want to see any of you two being sick because you have overworked yourselves."

Acan:" *sigh* Alright, it should anyone try something stupid in my presence I won't hold back."

Miach:" As long as don't kill anyone, I won't complain."

Acan:" Good."

He goes to bed and Miach and Naaza stay for a little longer.

Miach:" I am not sure who of the two of us is the God."

Naaza:" Acan certainly is powerful enough to be a God but I am sure that he will listen to you when it matters."

After their little talk they go to bed as well and silence envelopes the building. As the next morning comes Acan is doing his own training routine when Miach comes out to give him the package he is supposed to deliver.

Miach:" I thought that you wouldn't work today?"

Acan:" Then you would have to deliver your package yourself."

Miach:" Touche. Here, this needs to be delivered to the Ishtar familia."

Acan:" So one of the prostitutes is sick."