Chapter 3: The Dungeon And Lily

What happened so far...
Acan saved Hestia from the Silverback and helped Bell defeating it, he also threatened Freya, who had to discover that her charm doesn't work on him. Now Bell has offered to show Acan the dungeon and explaine to him how that all works.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

Acan is seen standing in front of a church, which seems like it will crumble at any moment.

Acan:' It is a wonder that they haven't been squashed so far.'

Bell then leaves the church and runs straight to Acan.

Acan:" If you hug me I will ram your head into the ground."

Bell tries to stop and falls down in front of Acan. He looks up like a lost puppy.

Acan:" Now then, you wanted to tell me about the dungeon."

Bell:" Yes but first we should go to the guild so you can get an advisor."

Acan:" Why would I need an advisor?"

Bell:" Well an advisor gives you hints and useful information about the dungeon floors and the monsters living in them."

Acan:" So you simply say that I can't fight without help?"

Bell:" N-No, I-I-I..."

Acan:" A hahaha, boy you are to easily fooled. Now lets get going."

They begin their way to guild and Bell begins to talk about how awesome it is to go into the dungeon and to kill monsters and to become a hero and so on, he literally doesn't even make pauses between his sentences.

Acan:" Box you really don't see what your task is in this city. You are here just like every other adventurer to make sure nothing gets out of the dungeon. Nothing more, nothing less. Becoming a hero is something you have to work most of your live for and in the end it is most likely to not even pay off for you. So for now focus on what you can do and what helps you become stronger and maybe one day you might be the hero you want to be."

Bell:' That was the longest he ever talked.'

They arrive at the guild and are greeted by Eina as soon as she sees Bell but as she notices Acan with him she gets as pale as a ghost.

Eina:" Bell can you come here for a second?"

Bell walks over to her and Acan stays standing at the entrance, at least until Bell runs from a certain gold eyed and blonde haired girl, which amusingly ends with his face in her butt.

Acan:' He is bolder then I thought.'

Bell slithers over the floor with a red face apologizing over and over again before he runs out and is gone in a matter of seconds.

Acan:' Or not. Now who will help me?'

Suddenly someone pokes his arm and as he looks down Aiz Wallenstein stands there with her normal neutral expression.

Aiz:" Why did you come here with him?"

Acan:" He said he would help me get acquainted with the guild work and the dungeon but as it seems I'll have to wait for him to get back."

Aiz:" I'll help you."

Acan:" Surely you have something better to do than taking care of a beginner."

Aiz:" Take it as an apology for Bete."

Acan:" Who?"

Eina:" *nervous* Miss Wallenstein is something else we can help you with?"