Chapter 4: I Am A Teacher?

What happened so far...
Acan made a deal with Lily after finding out she stole Bells knife. Now he is summoned to the guild by its master.
_______________________________________

Acan pov

I am in the guild, waiting. Ouranos is letting me wait because, and here I recite what I was told: He has to prepare something. After some time I am finally allowed to enter only to have a revelation.

Acan:" You want me to be a teacher?"

Ouranos:" Hear me out. You have already shown that you are the most powerful adventurer in this town and many familias want to have their own adventurers but so far they never had the option to have their familias train without having to send them into the dungeon and risking them to die."

Acan:" I can understand that but for most of them it is just a way to save as much money as possible, as far as I can see most gods here don't seem to care very much if their low ranking members die."

Ouranos:" That maybe true but if you do this you help those new adventurers they will be able to survive, they will be able to achieve their dreams or isn't that worth your effort?"

Acan:" Dreams are fleeting. In the end humans will always have to realize that their dreams mean nothing to their so called gods. But to make sure that they don't have to suffer under the orders of their gods I will do it."

Ouranos:" Then where do you want to hold your lessons?"

Acan:" *walks out of the room* They are no lessons, they are experiences and for that whoever wants to try it shall meet me in this building."

With that he simply sat down in the entrance area of the guild building and waited and after some time some people actually come to him for training. The first person to arrive is Bell, Hestia only let him go under the premise that there are no women getting near him. Next are a group of Takemikazuchis familia but before they can introduce themselves Acan interferes.

Acan:" This will be a test to see how much you have to learn, afterwards you can introduce yourselves."

After a bit more time there are 19 adventurers who want to learn, the last person to arrive is a man with short, curled, brown hair, brown eyes that glisten with intelligent.

Acan:" Odysseus, I had a feeling you would be here as well but normally you are one of the first to arrive."

Odysseus:" Well you see it is a long journey from my home to Orario."

Acan:" As long as you don't manage to get lost for twenty years like your ancestor."

Odysseus:" I should have never told you that."

Acan:" Well time's up so who ever comes now has no luck. Now I already told some of you that this will be a test to see you physical prowess, meaning I will examine your, strength, speed, endurance and stamina. So follow me."

Acan walks out of the guild building and heads straight to the wall surrounding Orario.

Acan:" First, we will have a little run. One round on top the wall, no break and no giving up."

Bell:" You want us to run on top ot the walls?"

Acan:" I will make the run too and now RUN!!!"

His students begin their run as Acan watches. Odysseus may be a very intelligent individual but his physical prowess isn't bad but not to good either, Bell is visibly exhausted after one-fourth of the way, the same goes for the members of Takemikazuchis familia. The others are worse and from the twenty people that started the run four are already out. Acan begins his run and while doing so tells those that gave up to go home as his training isn't going to help them. After a few minutes he managed to get past Odysseus and one of Takemikazuchis members, who had the lead so far, and after half an hour they all finished painting and huffing some have to lay down.