Chapter 6: Minotaur Fight

What happened so far...
After five days inside the dungeon Acan let's his disciples rest while he takes Lily into the lower dungeon floors and earns her enough Valis to at least pay one-fourth of what she has to pay to get out of her familia.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

To say Ottar was perplexed would be an understatemen, he was the strongest adventurer since Zeuse and Heras familias, but he was easily beaten by Acan, someone who's past was shrouded in mystery, Freya did tell him after he was thrown by Acan that she did expect that to happen. He simply replied that is she fished for him to step down as leader of her familia he would do so, she didn't reply to that and just told him to continue his work, so he again is at Miachs store and gets glared at by Naaza.

Naaza:" What do you want here again?"

Ottar:" Lady Freya has requested to speak with Acan."

Naaza:" Then she should Miach herself, because Acan would rather burn down all of Orario then have anything to do with her."

Ottar:" I will not leave without him."

Naaza:" They you will have to wait for some time since he isn't here."

Ottar:" I know exactly that he is here, since yesterday he didn't leave this building."

Naaza gets uncomfortable since he is right but Acan is making plans for the next time he teaches his disciples and has asked her to not let anyone disturb him.

Naaza:" He is here but he has more important things to do then to go with you."

She carefully chose her words since anything Ottar sees as an insult towards Freya will get him very angry and Naaza isn't capable of dealing with him, even if he isn't angry.

Ottar:" I will outside of this building until he decides to come with me."

Acan:" And if I decide that you and your goddess aren't worth my time?"

In his usual clothes, with his armor covering his chest, Acan comes from the room in the back and he looks everything but pleased at their visitor.

Ottar:" You should be thankful that Lady Freya has decided to let you meet her."

Acan wlaks forward until he stands right in front of Ottar, only slightly bigger then the leader of Freyas familia, there aren't many things that seem to be different with the two warriors, one with brown hair the other with black, two eyes stare into one.

Ottar:" You will not insult Lady Freya."

The tension is rising and so is the temperature in the store, Acan suddenly hits Ottar in the stomach, making him kneel in front of him.

Acan:" You and your fake goddess are nothing more to me then insects to squash. Now run back home like the lapdog you are and tell your goddess that if she doesn't want to have the same fate as Zeus and Hera she should leave me alone."

With a kick Ottar is send out of the building and Acan apologizes for losing his temper.

Naaza:" If I wouldn't know that it were Freya and Loki that banished Zeus and Hera I would think that you overreact, but for now you should get ready for whatever you have planned for you students and I will tell Miach what happened."

Acan nods and returns into the back room. The rest of the day passes relatively quiet, Acan actually has been walking around to let his disciples know about his plan for the next day, which didn't begin as well as he hoped since already one of his disciples hasn't arrived yet. Bell and as it seems Lily, who agreed to help with their excursion, aren't at the entrance of the dungeon. Eina has informed Acan and his group that Bell has gone into the dungeon with Lily.