chapter 2

( who I envision to play Gael)

"wake up you drunk fucker."

gale groaned as he felt a kick to his mid section

"I said get up." the voice shouted. he groaned again pulling himself up into a sitting position. as his blurry vision cleared the blob that was in front of him turned into his grandfather

"can you stop bloody shouting." Gael complained. his eyes felt like they were gonna come out their sockets and his head felt like a jack hammer was gonna at it, in lesser words he felt like shit.

"I don't give an rats ass about your headache, you should've thought about it before you drank your damn brains out."

before Gael could give his smart reply, he felt the bile rising up his throat. making a mad dash for the bathroom he made it just in time to puke in the toilet. as he puked he heard his granddad say

"when you can manage to pull your damn head out the toilet dinner is ready." slamming his bedroom door as he left. after puking for five minutes straight he gives a last good spit into the toilet before flushing it.

hauling his big 6'4 body up off the floor he went to brush his teeth to get the taste of vomit out of his mouth. putting his tooth brush in the cup on the sink he looked up into the mirror.

his red eyes, disheveled hair, and pounding headache was the only thing he had to show for earlier today because he couldn't remember shit.

his stomach growled now hungry for food after he just empty all the contents of his stomach not even five minutes ago. leaving the bathroom he makes his way out his room and into the kitchen where his grand dad is already eating away at his own dinner.

grabbing his own plate he plops down at the dinning room table, him and his grandad eat in slient. done with his dinner he pulls out a cigarette and puts it between his lips as he pats his pockets looking for his lighter.

"the fuck do you think your doing smoking in the damn house." his grandfather yelled at him pulling the cigarette from his lips. Gael sighs rolling his eyes knowing one of his grandfather's lectures were coming. "you go out drinking all night and you smoke all day do you think this is what your parents would've wanted for you." he asked looking straight into Gael's eyes.

Gael flinched at the thought of his parents i mean after all it was his fault that his family died. when Gael was fifthteen he had begged his parents to take him to a UFC fight, it was all he ever wanted at that age. the night of the fight it had been storming heavily and his parents thought best not to go but fifthteen year old Gael was having none of it. he pleaded with his parents to go so reluctantly him, his parents and his brother went to see the fight.

they didn't even make it, the rain was so heavy that it blinded a driver on the road causing for the vehicle to serve into their lane hitting them head on.

his parents died on impacted and his older brother died later on that night in the hospital. Gael had only suffered minor injuries and he figured that was his punishment from god, to have to go on reaping the effects of his selfish actions. if he didn't try so hard to go to that fight his family would still be here and Gael knew that.

he didn't mean to be a pain in his granddad's ass i mean he was the only family he had left but he just wasn't enough for Gael.

Gael knew he was depress but nothing made him happy in fact he felt like he was drowning always almost reaching the top only to get sucked back down. it made him feel cold. alone. bitter. angry. that's why Gael drank cause he didn't have to feel this way when he was drunk.