chapter 6

(who I imagine kamora twin to be without the glasses and straight hair)

kamora let out a sign, pulling the stuff she needed for practice out her locker. it was finally the end of day and it couldn't have came soon enough. she couldn't get that exchange student out of her head all day. it also didn't help that he seemed to be everywhere. she unfortunately had all her morning classes with him,

and in each class he'd do the exact same thing. pull her desk close towards his and stare at her the whole period. it wouldn't have bothered her if his stares weren't so heated, she could hardly focus always having to squeeze her thighs together. the ache his looks created was a feeling kamora had never felt before and it scared her.

it frighten her so much that she hid in the library all lunch period so she wouldn't have to see him. luckily she didn't have any more classes with him after lunch but that didn't stop him from staring at her in the hallways during the passing periods.

the sound of opening lockers brought her out of her thoughts. "hey are you okay, you seemed to be deep in thought there." Caroline spoke

"yeah you didn't even hear us coming." Marisol piped in while they both proceeded to take their practice materials out their lockers.

kamora blushed just at the thought of the irish man. "I'm fine, just thinking about my day." she reassured her friends "okay." Marisol dragged out not sounding to convinced.

kamora was not very sure if she should tell her friends of the day she had with the irish exchange student, seeing as both of her friends didn't seem to particularly like him that much.

kamora bit her lip in thought.

while they normally didn't keep secrets from each other she honestly thought it was best for them not to know.

"alright well I'll see you guys right after practice , meet up right here so we can take you home. okay." Caroline told kamora. she nodded her head to showed she understood.

all three of girls played a sport after school. Caroline was on the dance team, Marisol was on the basketball team and kamora was on the swim team. all of their practices started and ended at the same time which was prefect as the girls could take kamora home afterwards. though kamora did take a little longer to get out than the other girls choosing to shower at school than at home.

with a little wave the girls parted ways so they each could all make it to their practices on time.

**************************

Gael was still here at this god for shaken school even though school had ended twenty five minutes ago, all because carmen didn't want to pick them up until Kian's basketball practice was over.

which wasn't till six.

Gael had asked what Kian's basketball practice had to do with Gael himself being picked up. in which carmen had told him that he in fact does not put any gas in her car, so he will stay at school until both him and Kian were ready to be picked up. Gael had half a mind to cuss carmen out and demand that she picked him up but the thought of being put out in a strange country with no money changed his mind.

being bored out of his mind he seen that they were having tryouts for the lacrosse team.

a game where he could knock out, hit and hurt other people without getting in trouble.

sign him up he thought.

so here he was on the field in someone's borrowed equipment trying out for the lacrosse team. though Gael smoked and drank he was still very fit, spending time he wasn't out partying in the gym. Gael was not worried about making the team because he was the tallest and biggest person on the field.