chapter 5

(this is who I imagine Caroline to be)

"and then that egotistic asshole said I didn't deserve to know him, then he cornered me to the wall I thought that maniac was gonna kill me the way he was looking at me." Caroline told them

"the psycho probably belongs in a mental institution." Caroline exclaimed.

kamora and Marisol have been listening to Caroline rant and rave for the past fifthteen minutes about her horrendous experience with the irish male exchange student.

"calm down blondie you might burst a blood vessel." Marisol told her.

"calm down the ass- I mean jerk ruined the whole experience for me." Caroline said quickly switching words when kamora gave her a look.

"I know sweetheart but calm down and we can go break his freakin knee caps after school." Marisol told Caroline pulling her to her chest patting her head in fake condolence. kamora worked her face into a grimace.

"I don't want to do that." she told her friends cringing at the thought of actually having to hear bones breaking.

after hearing the story from Caroline she simply thought both parties were in the wrong. though the guy did not have the right to scare Caroline and get in her face. she also thought that it wasn't right of Caroline to yell at the boy in the first place. Caroline didn't know if the guy was just having a bad day i mean he is in a all new place with no friends or family, if kamora was him she'd be to scared to talk to anyone.

"oh of course not sweetie me and Caroline was gonna do it, you were just gonna be our get away driver." Marisol said dropping Caroline so she could squish kamora cheeks. "I wouldn't do that either." kamora told her swatting Marisol hands from her cheeks. kamora had never gotten in trouble not in school and definitely not with the law, and nothing was gonna change that.

"look guys it's okay I'm over it, let's go before were late to class." Caroline reassured them plastering a smile on her face as she slammed her locker shut. turning on their heels they started walking in the direction of their classes.

kamora felt that Caroline was not over this situation at all and had a feeling that she was still gonna be hearing about it by the time lunch rolled around.

**********************************************************

Gael heard the over head bell ring meaning that school was finally starting. he watch as people slowly trudge in, all of them going out there way to not sit around him. Gael knew he didn't have the nicest looking face but he didn't think it would scare people away. "pussies." he thought to himself once again.

Gael of course sat in the back in a seat that was up against the wall right by a window. just about all the desk besides two were taken up, the one in front of him and the one beside him. a few seconds before the tardy bell rang one last student shuffled in. once his eyes landed on her it seem like the voices in his head immediately stop.

she was beautiful. her skin was a gorgeous dark brown but was light enough to see the freckles that adorn her cute face. she wore thick glasses that sat in front of the most innocent grey eyes, her hair he could tell was curly and unruly but she mange to pull it into two buns leaving out two curly tendons to shape her face. she wore a over size green sweater but he could still tell that her breast were a decent size possibly a D CUP. she wore blue jeans that griped her ass perfectly and nice brown boots that went to her knees.

if angels were real this what he thought they would look like. his father told him about love at first sight once.

*flash back*

"son when I first seen your mother I knew that she was the one for me." Gael's father told him as they were walking up a hill towards their house. "really you knew that from a glance, no way dad." Gael said in disbelieve. no way is that possible he thought.

"when you find the right girl, son you will know. it runs in the family." his dad told him squeezing his son shoulder lightly.

*flash back over*

Gael had thought what his dad was saying was bullshit but now he's not so sure anymore.

he watched her with hawk eyes as she started making her way over to the only available seats which were both by him, thank god. he wanting her to be directly by him so he quickly put his feet up on the desk in front of him. after taking the only available seat which was now next to him, he puts his feet down. she gives him a confused look tilting her head a little bit, but he just give her a small smile.

he smells a delicious aroma coming from her not even thinking twice he pulls her desk closer to him. the screeching of the desk moving stopped class as everyone turned to see where the sound was coming from. with a long glare everyone slowly turns there attention back towards the teacher.

again throwing an confuse look his way she goes to move her desk back to it's original spot but Gael just shifts it right back over to him. they repeat this process three times before she gives up, his baby girl was stubborn.

finally having her close enough he leans in and takes a whiff of her sweet smell. he groans as his eyes roll back into his head, her smell was intoxicating. she smelt of a sweet smell he couldn't quite put his finger on, lavender and wild honey his favorite.

he watch her for most of the class take notes, taking notice of the fact that her hand was shaking while she was trying to write. he hoped she didn't hear about what he did to that Caroline girl, he did not want her afraid of him. which he didn't understand why.

he normally didn't give a shit about whether or not someone was afraid of him because in most cases he was glad when people were afraid of him, it usually kept them away. but he absolutely detested the thought of this girl being afraid of him.

he was drawn out of his thought when he heard the soft clank of a pencil hit the ground. reaching down he scooped up her pencil before she even had the chance. handing it over to her, she grabbed it there fingers brushing against each other as she did.

he felt his body hum in satisfaction at her touch and he guessing she felt it to because he heard her let out a soft gasp.

"thank you." she told him quietly

he loved the sound of her voice and immediately craved to hear it again, it was soft and adorable just like her. despite his jumble up feelings he knew he had to have her.it almost felt primal the way he crave to claim her and make her his. hell in fact from this day forth she was his and nobody could tell him different cause he'd be damned if he let one of these hormonal fuck boys touch her.

a growl rumble in his chest just at that thought alone. he saw her squeeze her thick thighs together which made him smirk. he looked at her just in time to see the light blush covering his little ones cheeks. but he looked in her eyes and saw confusion.

his little one was so innocent he thought. she didn't understand what she was feeling, Gael had no problem teaching her all about that side of her body. it made his dick twitch just thinking about it.

the bell rung signaling that class was over and that his time with his beauty had been cut short. he watch as she gather her thinks quickly and he stood up catching her arm a she tried to make a dash for the door.

he notice that like the many other people he been around that he to towered over her as well. bending down so his mouth could level with her ear he told her.

"I'll be seeing you around baby girl."

he felt her shudder as he let her arm go and watch as she took of out of the class room like a bat from hell.