chapter 3

(this is Gael housing family without the girl)

Gael strecth his big body as soon as he stepped off the plane. groaning as he felt the muscles in his back, legs, and arms pop and crack. his flight had been awful there was a kid about four kicking his seat, the usual loud baby crying the whole flight and the man next to him snored like a freight train. Gael felt his shoulders sag , the jet lag hitting him hard. it didn't help that he of course got no sleep on the plane.

moving along with the crowd he went and got his bags from baggage claim. Gael had 3 bags in total, two of them were suitcases that he was now rolling through the airport and the last bag was a bookbag that was weighing heavily on his back.

looking around he was trying to find the family who was gonna be housing him.

"Gael."

he heard someone shout his name. turning he seen a small black family consistenting of a wife, husband and son. the son who look around his age was holding a sign with Gaels name on it. letting out a sign he made his way over to them.

squealing the women immediately gather him into a hug which made him tense on the spot. feeling him tense and seeing him not trying to hug her back the women step back from him.

"I don't really like to be touch." he told the women his voice rough and his tone cold. he shrugged his shoulders to shift the bag on his back. "oh" was her short reply seeming somewhat disappointed "well I'm carmen this is my husband Michael and our son Kian." she said motioning towards the man then the son.

I gave both a curt nod which the both of them seem fine with.

good.

"well I know you must be tired so lets get you home, boys help him with his bags." she said pushing them to help him carry his bags. making an observation he notice that he towered over the whole family.

they exit the airport and over to their car, shoving his bags into the trunk they finally set off to the family home. the drive took two an a half hours to get to and he couldn't wait to get out of the cramped car to stretch his aching legs.

their house was nice. it had five bed rooms and three baths, a gym and a outside pool with a basketball court to go next to it. looks like someone got it made. the whole time during the tour Gael didn't speak a word to the family only nodding when he needed to, to show them he was at least listening to them. coming to a stop, he notice they've brought him to a room. he's guessing the room he'll be staying in.

walking into the room he goes to set his stuff down. Michael clapped his hands "so we'll let you get settle in and we'll see you in the morning." he said giving Gael a small smile leaving the room his son following after him. it took him a little while to realize that carmen had not left with them.

turning to face her he looked at her wondering why she was still here with him. she stood there looking at him studying his face. it took a lot to make Gael uncomfortable and she was definitely making him uncomfortable. "you know you remind me so much of Michael when I first met him." she told him giving him a small smile.

Gael for the life of him couldn't figure out why she was telling him this because he in fact didn't care. "he wouldn't talk to anybody, always had a look on his face like the whole world just bother him. he was just so angry." she said walking closer to him.

Gael made a face at her. "yep that's the face." carmen exclaimed letting out a small soulful laugh.

"you have the same pain in your eyes that I seen in his and baby let me tell you, you got some healing to do." she told him giving him a motherly look that made him feel indifferent. she took something out of her pocket and put it in his hand. looking at it he seen it was a lighter.

he looked at her. he hadn't told her he smoked in fact he hadn't told them anything about himself in the short time he been here. so how could she know?

" your cigarettes' fell out of your hiding place in your bag when we were loading it into the car, don't know how you got them past TSA. but anyways my husband use to smoke figured you'd need the lighter more than him." she explain making her way towards the door.

"all I ask is you don't cause trouble, keep your grade straight and don't smoke in my house. maybe hopefully you'll kick your habit while your here." she told him giving one last look before exiting the room closing the door behind her.

Gael didn't know whether to be weirded out or angry about the fact that she read him like an open fucking book. he knew mrs.carmen was gonna be trouble for him, she reminded him of his mother and he didn't like that one bit.

this was gonna be one hell of a year.