- Chanro -

Hey.
So I am a HUGE fan of Chogiwanese and their works.
They write AMAZING stories and have created an excellent world for themself and the NCT boys.
Of course, two of my favorite Chogi children are Chan and Jiro.
The Chanro duo is iconic and adorable. I love them SO much.
Please keep in mind, these are not my characters so, none of this is cannon.
Unless chogi says
(By gaycity)
Welp, enjoy!

----------------------------🍼---------------------------

Jiro sighed as he kicked the small pebble he had been kicking since he left school.

He was stalling again.

This time way more then ever.

He had told his parents he had detention after school and then said he was going over to a friends house and would be home around dinner.

Truth was, this friend named 'Julie' wasn't real.

Well, he didn't know anyone named Julie.

He was sure there was a Julie out there. With a chicken named Elizabeth and a mother duck named Alexis.

He had qiet the imagination.

He had made her up so that he could say he was doing things with her.

Because he didn't want to go home.

He didn't want to leave. So instead he normally walked the neighborhood, avoiding his street, getting lost, and finding his way again.

But for some reason, his feet always dragged him here. The same house with the same family that he had known all his life. He looked up and could practically remember every detail of the house. Every chip of the paint and every shadow that was cast by the street lights.

He checked his phone and saw that it was 10:00. Far to late to be out.

He also noticed messages from his dad.

Where are you?

It's getting late.

Your Papa is getting worried.

He rolled his eyes and turned around to begin walking home. Shoving his hands in his jacket pocket he began to walk back down the driveway.

"Jiro!" He heard someone frantically whisper. He turned back to see a fimiliar boy leaning out the window with a confused smile plastered on his chubby face. He didn't even try to contain his smile. He figured that it was too dark for the boy to see his smile anyways.

He was wrong.

"It's late Jiro, what are you doin here?" Jiro looked up.

"I don't know... I just- I don't want to go home.." He whispered back. The boy gave him a mysterious smile. Jiro raised a brow.

"Chanie, what are you plotting?" Chan looked down and reached for Jiro, who just stared back in response.

"Come on!" Chan whispered. Jiro shrugged and grabbed Chan's hand, hoisting himself up. He braced himself against the house wall as Chan attempted to heave him up. Once he reached the window sill, he did the rest, climbing in and falling on the floor. Chan laughed a little at Jiro who sat up and rubbed his head.

"So.. Why are you here?" Chan said as he quickly moved to sitting on his bed. Jiro could see by the silver moonlight that bathed the room that Chan was wearing nothing but a gray t-shirt and his boxers. His hair sat messily atop his head and he looked absolutely ethereal. His eyes sparkled dispite the dim light and the slight breeze from his window blew in his hair a bit as he sat criss-cross on his bed.

Everything about him was perfect.
"Um.. Jiro?" Chan said, bringing Jiro out of his trance as he tilted his head to the side cutely.

"Oh.. Um well I c-couldn't sleep.. That's all..." Chan chuckled at Jiro's obvious lie.

"And so you came here?" He teased. Jiro frowned and looked at Chan who just fell into another fit of laughter. The younger eventually stopped laughing and pat beside him on the bed. "Well if that's the case then I guess I should put the big baby to sleep, huh?" Jiro put on a pout and nodded before walking over. Once on the bed he pulled himself as close as possible to Chan. The younger pouted.

"Aw.. I wanted to be the one being held..." Chan whined. The older smiled and sat up with a slight eye roll. He easily set himself up so he was laying comfortably before motioning for Chan to come over. When the younger did, he crawled to Jiro's side and snuggled close to him. Jiro put his arm around Chan and pet the youngers soft hair. They sat fora while in a comfortable silence.

"Jiro..." Chan said softly.

"Yes Chanie?" Jiro said, his low voice only a little above a whisper.

"I.... I love you Jiro." Jiro met Chan's star filled gaze. He pulled the younger a bit closer.

"I love you too Chan." He whispered before giving Chan a light peck on the forhead. They fell asleep peacefully, the wind still dancing around the room as they did.

And Jiro wasn't awake to recieve his dad's last message for the night.

Thank Mark and Donghyuck for me tommorow morning.. And in the future, just tell us you're going to Chan's house, alright?

---------------------------🍼---------------------------

E.. Theres that...
Ik it was probably a little boring, but like i really miss the Chanro fluff because I love them... I even drew what I imagined them to look like.

 I even drew what I imagined them to look like

👍
I love you!

💚~에술가 #127