Bet - Noren

AN:

Aw shit

Here we go again

Okay so randomly whilst listening to caravan palace (Lone Digger, listen to it for the full experience)I thought of this... I kinda really like this concept so if anyone wants to use it, feel free just credit me or comment the name so I can read it like please....

Also ik that there is a Nomin story called bet abd it's really good but this has nothing to do with that story I'm sorry...

And slight smut warning... Like, I don't go into detail cuz I don't feel comfortable writing that but it is implied.....

Here goes.

----------------------- Noren ------------------------

Renjun walked down the street, cigarette in his mouth and hands in his pockets. He looked nonchalantly at the buildings as he past, but one in fimiliar caught his attention.

It was a bar of sorts, more of a casino it seemed. There was loud music and the smell of alcohol pouring out the doors and the bright flashing sign read "Dream bar and casino" he paused and took his wallet out of his pocket. Going through it he shrugged. He had a couple hundred bucks to spare. Why not.

What could possibly go wrong?

He walked in and was overwhelmed by the bright lights compared to the dark streets outside. The rain could no longer be heard as the sounds of rolling dice, slot machines and music mixed together.

The atmosphere was something of it's own, some people there to distract themselves from the worries of everyday life, others there for the games. Poker and pool tables were one of the first things he noticed, shortly after noticing the slot machines. A little ways off were some tables and a bar. Then in the corner was a set of stairs with a sign that read "employees only". Renjun sighed and smiled slyly.

Tonight was his night.

Tonight he would let go of everything.

He headed for one of the pool tables, knowing he wasn't bad at pool. Most of the men at the table didn't spare him a look. The one who was currently going was smiling cockily while another one beside him watched with a relaxed demeanor. The tallest one shot Renjun a glare before raising a brow.

"Wanna play?" Renjun nodded once and the man extended his hand. "The names Johnny. I'm qiet close with the owner of this joint so you better watch it." He said. Renjun laughed nervously and shook Johnny's hand. The boy who had just gone and gotten two balls in stood up straight and chuckled a bit walking over and playfully nudging Johnny's shoulder.

"Oh come on Johnny! Leave him be! I'm sure.. Uh.. What's your name?" Renjun laughed, a bit more relaxed by this other boys presence.

"Renjun." He said. The boy's eyes widened.

"Well Renjun, you sure do look fine don't ya? I'm Haechan the one and only! That's Mark over there." Haechan said, gesturing to the other man they were playing with who nodded.

"Johnny, your turn!" Mark called across the table. Johnny left Haechan and Renjun to go play. Haechan threw his arm over Renjun's shoulder and smiled wide.