Change - Nomin

Jeno was sitting peacefully against the headboard of his bed, a book clutched in his hands as his thin-rimmed glasses sat on the brigde of his nose. He looked up from the book when he heard a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" He called.

"MmmJaemina~" the sweet voice on the other end made him roll his eyes and sigh.

"Come in baby." He said, placing a bookmark in his book and setting it on the nightstand as a pouting Jaemin made his way into the room, shutting the door and locking it behind himself before walking over to my bed, crawling over to Jeno and laying down beside him. He rested his head against the olders chest and Jeno felt a soft smile on his lips as he ran his fingers through Jaemin's honey brown hair.

"Is something wrong Nana?" Jeno asked, a bit worried.

Jaemin nodded slowly, causing Jeno to become anxious.

"Anxiety attack?" Jeno asked carefully.

He nodded again and clutched onto Jeno's black shirt, curling into a smaller ball as he layed next to the older. Jeno hummed softly.

Jaemin had been very self concious lately and anytime he felt like he was being judged he would immediately gravitate towards Jeno since the older boy knew exactly how to calm Jaemin's nerves and distract his mind, not allowing him to have room for unhealthy thoughts.

"Jeno.." Jaemin whispered softly after a long period of silence passed with just the two laying constantly together.

"Hmm."

"Why am I so ugly?"

Jeno froze and felt his heart ache at those words. Without another thing said, he moved so that Jaemin was laying down on the mattress, Jeno hovering over him. Jaemin blushed and looked up into Jeno's dark eyes as they scanned over his face, a look of displeasure on it.

"Baby, you're beautiful." Jaemin lowered his gaze, his eyes tearing up a bit as he did. Jeno sighed.

"What do you think is ugly about yourself." Jaemin looked back into Jeno's eyes.

"A lot of things.."

"Then let's run through them slowly." Jaemin nodded a bit.

"Well, I hate my weird looking face, the way my nose scrunches up when I laugh.." Jeno shook his head slowly and leaned forward. He began to plant soft kisses all over Jaemin's cheeks and nose, smiling with satisfaction as he pulled away and stared into Jaemin's soft eyes.

"You're so pretty Nana.. What else do you hate? Because really you shouldn't..." Jaemin sighed and looked anywhere but Jeno as the blush on his cheeks became worse.

"I.. I hate my hands. Theyre so gross and my fat fingers...." He mummbled. Jeno reached down and grabbed Jaemins hands gently, smiling lovingly at Jaemin, willing for him to speak again.

"I h-hate my fat stomach.." Jaemin said with a pout. Jeno moved downwards and lifted Jaemin's shirt to reveal his lean, fit frame, his toned muscles amazing Jeno even more.

"Baby, you aren't fat." Jeno said as he ran his hands up and down Jaemin's torso. "Your hands are soft and beautiful, your face is perfect, the way your nose scrunches up when you laugh is adorable. Please don't change a single thing about yourself." Jaemin smiled a bit at Jeno's words. "You have the most beautiful, musical laughter, the softest hair, the most emotion-filled gaze. I love everything about you Na Jaemin and I wouldn't change a single thing about us."

Jaemin may have been crying a bit at this point. What did he ever do to deserve such a boy in his life as Lee Jeno?

Jeno had begun to kiss Jaemin's stomach gently, planting delicate kisses all over his chest as well. The younger smiled and closed his eyes, running his free hand through Jeno's raven hair.

"J-Jeno..." The older stopped and looked up at Jaemin. His face was dusted a light pink and his breathing was a bit heavy. "I- I love you so fucking much.."

"I love you too baby." Jeno moved up to Jaemin's lips, pressing the most passionate kiss he could muster against Jaemin's lips. He slowly pulled away and the younger removed his hand from Jeno's, playing with his fingers a little.

"Does... Does this mean we're d-dating?" Jeno chuckled at Jaemin's small voice and the question he just asked.

"Of course Jaemin. As long as that's what you want." Jaemin nodded hurriedly.

"I've never wanted anything more."

~End~

Yep yep, soft Nomin hours.

.

Ilysmmmm💕💕💕💕💕💕