🔞 My Pup - Nomin 🔞

Smut warning!!
And it's prolly really bad akakwjsjs
K enjoy
This is roughly inspired by a dream I had the other night we don't talk about iiiiiiit
Pup kink and mommy kink, submissive dom Jeno, Dominant sub Jaemin? So basically power sub Jaemin? Yeah uuh idk what I'm doing I never write smut that's why it finna be baaad
K try to enjoy ig
Omg this is bad
ijksns
(Sidenote Jaemin's hair is blue in this sorry if I call it pink somewhere I didn't proofread a lot)
((Sidenote 2 this has been in progress for the past like two weeks and you can ask my friend for conformation oof))
(((Sidenote 3 I'm sorry Jaxel this is really bad imma let you down with this one aldjson)))
_______________

Jeno let out a small whine at the feeling of Jaemin's hands trailing his body. They were touching him everywhere, but at the same time nowhere. The younger was very careful to avoid touching Jeno where he wanted him most.

"Jaeminie~" Jeno whined, squirming under the other boys touch. Jaemin leaned down to take one of the olders nipples between his teeth, gently tugging at it to make Jeno's whines grow louder. He smiled and pulled away.

"What is it pup? Do you need something?" Jeno whined again, breathless. He looked so blissed out like this to Jaemin- his dark, fluffy hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, eyes hooded and filled with need, lips glistening, slightly parted, letting out small breathy whines.

"Please.. Please do something Nana-" Jeno stopped talking, biting his bottom lip and bucking his hips up desperately, in search of any form of release, pressure, or pleasure. Jaemin chuckled and sat up, thumb rubbing Jeno's nipple as he straddled the older boys hips. The older looked up from where he lay with watery, pleading eyes.

"That's not my name beautiful." He whispered, his deep voice sending chills down Jeno's spine, a fresh spark of arousal coursing through his body.

"M-mommy. Mommy please- let me fuck you." He said with a small groan as Jaemin began grinding his ass on Jeno's clothed dick, the only thing between them being their boxers. Jaemin tilted his head.

"Do you think you've been good enough?" He asked, lifting himself off of Jeno. The older thrashed a bit at the sudden loss, a pout forming on his lips. Jaemin leaned down next to Jeno's ear. "Remember your safe words, pup." He said softly, warmly. Jaemin had always been kind to Jeno in all situations- but especially sex. He was so kind and gentle in fact, that Jeno had only ever used his safe word once, and it was just to get Jaemin to take things a bit slower. Jeno threw his arms around Jaemin's neck, trailing his hands down the youngers back slowly to feel every inch of his lover he could. He deeply inhaled the soft scent of apple that clung to Jaemin from baking earlier and felt safety fill him with the smell, a calmness and certainty flowing through his body as he nodded. Jaemin stayed like that for a moment, noticing how Jeno was enjoying it and wanting his baby to have only the best. He knew that with every inhale Jeno took he would fall deeper into his headspace, but it was endearing to him that the older trusted him in such a vulnerable state. Besides, he knew that the other liked falling deep. He said it made the pleasure feel even more blissful.

Finally, Jeno moved his hands back up to Jaemin's hair, tugging gently at his pink locks.

"Baby, what's your color?" Jaemin asked gently.