Promise - Nomin short

Its 3:40 am so naturally my brain said WrItE nOmIn StUfFs!!!!!

Sidenote, this is in the same universe as 'dream' and 'well find eachother, we always do' 👍

Also this is very short! So I'm sorry!

Enjoy (:

"Will I ever see you in the waking world?"

~💕⏳💕~

Jeno was laying on his unnecessary bed with the person he loved most beside him. He was gazing out the window, watching the brilliant constant stars dance in the sky. His smile faltered though when a sudden thought crept in his head. He tried to shake it away, literally, but it just kept coming back.

"Jeno.. Is there something wrong?" Jeno hesitated. He didn't want to burden or worry Jaemin with these thoughts either, but he realized he no longer had a choice when Jaemin sat up and gave his full attention.

"Its just.... What if something crazy happens while we're all in this coma? What if we never get the chance to meet Mark? What if.." Jeno stopped for a moment and pulled his gaze from the window to Jaemin's beautiful eyes. In the dim light of the night his eyes reflected the stars better then the sky portrayed them. Jeno found comfort in it, yet he knew he had to say the last thing on his mind.

"Jaem, what if one of us never wakes up?"

Jaemin was silent. His eyes grew a bit dull with sorrow and he frowned before laying back down on Jeno's chest, hugging the older tightly.

"Please don't say that Jen... I can't- I cant afford to loose you guys..... I'm not gonna have a family to wake up to Jeno. I'm going to be alone.. Just as alone as I've been for the past 3 years we've been here.. Its still a mystery to me that we haven't woken up, but if it was my choice, I'd bring Mark back and stay in this coma forever.." Jeno stroked Jaemin's hair softly to try and calm the younger.

"Any dream with you, I would stay stuck in forever.. No matter the risk. Because if love is a risk, what more is there to lose?" Jeno smiled at Jaemin's words. His voice made every word seem much more powerful then they were in reality. He felt Jaemin shift his position and looked down to see Jaemin was now sitting on his stomach. The younger reached out and cupped Jeno's cheeks.

"Jen.. Promise you wont leave me. Promise me you'll always find me. Promise me well find each other again.." Jeno met Jaemin's fierce, worry-filled gaze with even confidence.

"Jaemin, have I ever left you behind?"

Jaemin smiled softly and closed the small gap between them, connecting their lips in a sweet, passionate kiss. It was short and sweet, but they wouldn't have it any other way.

"I love you Nana.."

"I love you to Nono."

Yet still, the two felt as if there was a piece of them missing.

--------------------------------------------------------

AN: Sorry this was really short but like I'm really liking thus concept and I'm enjoying writing about it so I might make a book about it. Its cheesy and definitely more romance based then Run, but it would give me a break from all the emo shit yah know?

Anyways, I bet you all know who their missing piece is because of the christmas one but hey, I cant help it, norenmin is my otp..

Okay, thanks for reading,(time to try and get some sleep cuz it is now 4:13 😅😅) I love youououo!!!

~💚