Focus - Nomin

So the image above really got me thinking..

The first thing I could imagine was these two slow dancing together and I-

It hurt my Nomin heart..

So here's this 👍

Also yes this is in the same concept as dream and stuff but in a different universe.. Basically this is in a concept where they're trapped in a dream but it isn't related to Dream..

~Focus~

Parties.

Jaemin hates parties.

Well, most of them.

If it was just him and his buddies at one of their houses, joking, snacking, and gaming, he didn't mind.

But real high school parties.

He hated it.

It wasn't the alcohol, or the drugs, the continuous smell of smoke, and the couples making out in there own corners that bothered him.

It was the loud music.

The crowded house.

The risk of someone seeing him.

It was his anxiety.

So when his friend Haechan suggested to Jaemin and his five other friends that they went to one of these parties, Jaemin was very hesitant.

And if it wasn't for a pouting Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung, he wouldn't be at the very house where this party was being held.

"You'll be fine Jaem. Everyone will be too drunk out of their minds to remember any of this night anyways." Chenle reassured as they walked up the driveway towards the house where the party was currently being held. Jaemin still shook a bit as they walked and fell back toward his best friend, Jeno. Jeno grabbed his hand as he glared at Chenle before sending a comforting smile to Jaemin, who tried his best to flash a smile back.

"So long as you don't end up being one of those drunks, we'll be fine. You too Jisung." Mark said, earning groans and eye rolls from the two youngest in the group.

Jaemin tightened his grip on Jeno's hand as the door opened to reveal none other then the almighty, quiet popular senior, Taeil, who was the parties host.